Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

NEC 2003 pics?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Key Walshe
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:40 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: NEC 2003 pics? Reply with quote

Anyone got any they want to share, just got back from it today. Was busy as fook, to me nothing really stood out besides seeing the GP bikes, especially the Aprilia pair of the Cube and RSV250, both very very nice. And ofcourse also the ladies Cool my favourite had to be the Motul one (Olivia) in the red devil outfit! She's probably not everybodies cup of tea, and she looked better blonde I think, but still, does it for me...

So as I was saying, pics anyone, any bikes you got a good shot of what you liked, or maybe that shot of that Superbike model no one else got? Wink Maybe not even this year, ones of years gone by aswell...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:45 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look at this page Smile

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:48 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

And IMO Suzuki had the nicest birds Smile

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 00:50 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you go and watch the trail biking?

It was amazing! They had Dougie Lampkin amoungst others shopwing off their trail biking skills.

Cost £2 but was well worth it.

Key Walshe
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:56 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed about Suzuki, Aprilia's where miserable when I went up! Perhaps it's just me lol met the one I mentioned lots of times, mainly at BTCC events in the late 90's and she was always great to talk to, even asked me and my cousin to a local for drinks after the race, couldn't make it though unfortunately Sad but there's something about her that I like, maybe it's the erm, erm, lovely set of............ eyes she has! Very Happy

Thanks for the link too, bloody quick replies on here too!
Anyone go to the show, what did ya think of it, having to pay for a programme annoyed me, so I refused to get one. Tight fisted, yes, but I have my principles Laughing never had to pay before though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 01:10 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Have a look at this page Smile

Oooooh my own personal website... Scoobynet Very Happy

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 16:49 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
And IMO Suzuki had the nicest birds Smile

Agrees... Althoguh keith has got the pictures i took with my wonderfull photograpthy...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:44 - 24 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i saw some nice bikes, and some really nice ladies Smile though they did look quite young for models some of them. Anyways though i'm not in the market to be thinking of changing my bike, i did like the following:
1, Ducati Monster S4
2, Aprilia Falco
3, ZX10R ( the best 1 litre bike cos its green an mean!)
4, Yam XJR1300SP
I know that not all of these bikes are new models, but i'm going soft i think, and i think i could quite easily ignore fully faired sports bikes, for a more stylish, and comfy muscle bike/streetfighter, when the time comes to change my zx6r. I reckon that id like an S4, MV Brutale, Laverda SFC, or even a Buell XB12, but in reality id probably end up with an XJR1300, CB1300, Speed triple, or something similar.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1