Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

michael jackson

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

eggstar
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:16 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: michael jackson Reply with quote

youve probly all heard about whats going on with him, if you havnt then you need to get out more

what do you lot think?
TBH i think its bull, i dont think he would do this and he just likes bringing joy to kinds(not bumming them!)
either way, he is an awesome entertainer, always has, always will(well not always but you know what i mean)
there has also been a new turnout in the trial, apparently, the kids other who is pressing charges made an audio tape stating that michael never sexually abused her child and he was like a father figure to him
whats your opinions?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 20:31 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the old 'trial by media' isn't it. There isn't even the chance for it to get to court, the media have already tried and convicted him.

He's clearly a messed up individual who has no concept of the real world. But that just makes him an incredibly easy target for the money hungry scum out there.

Guilty? Not guilty? I don't know.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:35 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's the old 'trial by media' isn't it. There isn't even the chance for it to get to court, the media have already tried and convicted him.

Yup. Shitty system. Shouldn't be allowed to name people in cases for serious crimes like this until proven guilty IMO.

I don't know if he is guilty or not, as the only stuff I've heard/ seen is in the papers and on the news etc, which is just saying he has been arrested etc which doesn't mean anything other than someone has made the allergations really.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 20:56 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet there is a long line of people willing to make allegations against anyway just for the publicity / money. Unfortunately it's very easy to do really, not so much get away with it. But it'll still make the headlines.

But who knows.. Does anyone care??

eggstar
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 21:03 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does anyone care??

well lots of people must as it has dominated the news for a while
you cant honestly say that he isnt a good entertainer, have you never seen one of his concerts?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 21:08 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggstar wrote:

well lots of people must as it has dominated the news for a while
you cant honestly say that he isnt a good entertainer, have you never seen one of his concerts?

To be honest, I don't "look up to" or get excited in any way about any so called celebrities. To me they are just another person (usually on more money than they are worth/deserve and get away with things when other's cant)

I can't stand seeing "fans" outside music concerts screaming and crying over some one they have never met, and someone who doesn't give a damn about them anyway. What's the point?

I couldn't care less about show biz gossip good or bad and personally think it makes boring reading.

What I REALLY hate is how all the magazines etc give away what's going to happen in Eastenders and stuff weeks before it actually happens Laughing they might as well just put a whole transcript of the programs in with the TV Guide!

Michael Jackson does not entertain me in any way. Laughing

eggstar
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 21:11 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't stand seeing "fans" outside music concerts screaming and crying over some one they have never met, and someone who doesn't give a damn about them anyway. What's the point?

i agree with that

Quote:
What I REALLY hate is how all the magazines etc give away what's going to happen in Eastenders and stuff weeks before it actually happens they might as well just put a whole transcript of the programs in with the TV Guide!

thats just sad! plus the fact you actually watch that stuff!

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 21:14 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I knew someone was going to say that Wink

I don't watch Eastenders or owt like that, I probably would do if the TV Guides etc didn't give the stories away. But I do watch the Bill and Casualty Laughing Laughing

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:49 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eeeeheee chammmon mutha fukka, I'm Micheal Jackson and this is Michael Jackass....today I am gonna be climbing me some trees!"

HIS MUSIC IS STILL THE BEST YOU CAN BUY/ DOWNLOAD NOT LIKE THESE MODERN DAY BOY BAND PUB SINGERS WHO CAN ONLY DO COVERS. CAN YOU IMAGINE WESTLIFE PLAYING A MUSIC INSTRUMENT AND SINGING AT THE SAME TIME, THEY WOULD FORGET TO BREATH.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 08:01 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add another bit, the parents of the boy who are accusing him have already sued 3 other people and a hotel for damages saying they were harrased etc or a member of staff touched them where they shouldnt (the boys mother and father)

They've earned something like 300k from suing people so far.

It's funny how most of the media seems to forget these important little bits of information isnt it?

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 08:03 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Quote:

Yup. Shitty system. Shouldn't be allowed to name people in cases for serious crimes like this until proven guilty IMO.

I agree 100% mate.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Racer X
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:22 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Cause people always told me, be carefull what you do...... don't go around fooling with peoples kids, heeeeheeeee!!!!" Laughing

eggstar
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:16 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HIS MUSIC IS STILL THE BEST YOU CAN BUY/ DOWNLOAD NOT LIKE THESE MODERN DAY BOY BAND PUB SINGERS WHO CAN ONLY DO COVERS. CAN YOU IMAGINE WESTLIFE PLAYING A MUSIC INSTRUMENT AND SINGING AT THE SAME TIME, THEY WOULD FORGET TO BREATH.

thats what i was trying to say but it sort of didnt come out right Confused

do you have any jackson mp3s you could upload to R6stu's ftp account?
vwarez.ftp4me.com
username:bcf
pass:bcf

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:17 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.kazaalite.tk

eggstar
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 21:03 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont wanna install any software i dont know on my comp really
thats why i have to download off www.mp3search.com Rolling Eyes
or transfer off ftp Wink

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 21:09 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazaalite is cool. it has no adware.
I can vouch for it too. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tank
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 21:22 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS FUNNY ALL THIS TALK ABOUT MICHEAL JACKSON, I WAS ON A BEACH IN MIAMI WHEN HE CAME ON THE BEACH I WAS SUNBATHING ,BUT YOU KNOW IT YOUR LAYING THERE SUN BEATING DOWN ,BUT PEOPLE HAVE NO MANNERS I HAD TO SIT UP AND SAY OI MICHEAL WILL YOU GET OUT OFF MY SON LOL

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 21:27 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racer_x you are a annoying little muppet who is probably a little kid with a bmx who cant afford a ped.
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 21:29 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

kev wrote:
Racer_x you are a annoying little muppet who is probably a little kid with a bmx who cant afford a ped.

I would tend to agree with that statement! Laughing

also i think your a knob jockey!

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 21:33 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

tank wrote:
ITS FUNNY ALL THIS TALK ABOUT MICHEAL JACKSON, I WAS ON A BEACH IN MIAMI WHEN HE CAME ON THE BEACH I WAS SUNBATHING ,BUT YOU KNOW IT YOUR LAYING THERE SUN BEATING DOWN ,BUT PEOPLE HAVE NO MANNERS I HAD TO SIT UP AND SAY OI MICHEAL WILL YOU GET OUT OFF MY SON LOL

Caps Lock: Below tab and above shift, you need to use it more effectively Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 182 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1