Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Motor bike stickers printing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

M1ke
Ped Boi



Joined: 11 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 04 Nov 2009    Post subject: Motor bike stickers printing? Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend where I can get some stickers made up for a motorbike (or even better if someone on here can do me some)?

I am simply after two stickers in White that say 'Kawasaki' In the standard Kawaski font, sized 40cm long by 6.5cm high (see picture below to see what I am trying to achieve).

I have browsed ebay and they all seem to do set sizes of around 20cm which is no good Sad

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/bikepics-704655-800.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Tot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 04 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bike-stickers.com/homepage.htm

try that - the imageworks. I had my ZX6R done up there and they said they can replicate original decals at a much cheaper price. They can supply it to you OR you can take your bike to them to allow apply the decals; a RSV Mille they were doing and a CBR1000RR in HM plant colours looked very stunning!

I'm pretty sure they have the standard templates for OEM decals. If not, you can specify it to them with your own dimensions.

I can vouch for their quality!
____________________
The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:28 - 05 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titz wrote:
https://www.bike-stickers.com/homepage.htm



I was just looking through that site and think I found my bike. Neutral Laughing

The picture on their website...

https://www.bike-stickers.com/images/bikes/honda/more%20honda/m_IMG_5061.jpg

My picture.....

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs243.snc1/9028_147540688388_514398388_2498138_1681977_n.jpg

Thinking
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:49 - 05 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do you a pair for £3 + postage.

I did a set of Kawasaki stickers for Hurricanehollis on here a few months ago.

Mark
____________________
Current bikes: Honda ST1100 Pan European. Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:10 - 05 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
I could do you a pair for £3 + postage.

I did a set of Kawasaki stickers for Hurricanehollis on here a few months ago.

Mark


I can confirm that they were brilliant as well! They look exactly the same as the ones before, saved me having to buy a whole new petrol tank Smile .

Reccomend panrider's highly Thumbs Up .
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:17 - 05 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hurricanehollis wrote:
panrider_uk wrote:
I could do you a pair for £3 + postage.

I did a set of Kawasaki stickers for Hurricanehollis on here a few months ago.

Mark


I can confirm that they were brilliant as well! They look exactly the same as the ones before, saved me having to buy a whole new petrol tank Smile .

Reccomend panrider's highly Thumbs Up .


The bribe's in the post Wink

Mark
____________________
Current bikes: Honda ST1100 Pan European. Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M1ke
Ped Boi



Joined: 11 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 05 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, Pan I have sent you a message.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:54 - 05 Nov 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
Kev at Loomies Prints, at West Meon crossroads, A32. 01730 829409. Mobile: 07769 680814. email: [email protected]

He makes ANY design you like to YOUR spec, and fits them too - if required. His prices are competitive. Thumbs Up
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 23 days between these two posts...
thomasgalvin This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 318 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 5.03 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 63.59 Kb