 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:18 - 03 Dec 2010 Post subject: Trying to find a video - scartches arm off on road |
 |
|
Hi guys,
Trying to find the video where the guy kneels on the pavement and then starts rubbing his arm on the ground until it's down to a stump.
for link. ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:27 - 03 Dec 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Think its this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J5a03iKrlc ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|