Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Movie.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:05 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Movie. Reply with quote

Any genuine torrents for Skyline up yet that anyone knows of? Plenty of BS doing the rounds.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:17 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever watches it will be dissapointed. The crowd of 30 rattling inside Screen 1 were.

Don't say you haven't been warned.


Pat
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:47 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Sad

It looked quite interesting - although I was a bit worried by the 90 min running time.

I was planning to go and watch it in the morning some time, as I'm on nights, but not sure I'll bother now....
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:54 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no copy online yet.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:40 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like total arse.

Let me know when the good rip of Tolljegeren comes out...

Mr. Green
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:01 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont normally go by what the reviewers say about movies as they are all different with tastes different than my own, I like to make my own mind up.

But, in saying that, over the weekend I've read pretty much every paper that gets brought into the club at work and every single one say the same thing. Its a badly done hybrid of Independance Day and Cloverfield.

I'll probably watch it at some point to see how bad it is.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd not heard anything about until a couple of weeks ago when posters started appearing on billboards and buses. Looked it up and all the previews said the same thing, it was terrible, the director was on Kerrang the other day saying how great it was for an independant movie with a $1million budget, the presenter hadn't seen it though so couldn't comment. I've seen clips and am not going to waste my time.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:12 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's starting to sound like a Transformer named after a Nissan. Sad
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Inkognito
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 12 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking forward to watching this.
I'm a huge fan of independence day and this looked like a worthy contestant.
Sadly now i think not. I'll watch it when the dvd is out instead of wasting money on a cinema ticket Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:18 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoSock wrote:
I was looking forward to watching this.
I'm a huge fan of independence day and this looked like a worthy contestant.


Shocked I can't think of any sci-fi movie off the top of my head that was as bad as Independance Day. Whoever wrote the dialogue for that steaming turd of a movie should never have been allowed to work again.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Codemonkey
Crazy Courier



Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:26 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it. Some good effects but the storyline was just pants. Don't get your hopes up!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:04 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoSock wrote:
I was looking forward to watching this.
I'm a huge fan of independence day and this looked like a worthy contestant.
Sadly now i think not. I'll watch it when the dvd is out instead of wasting money on a cinema ticket Razz


I'll give it a few weeks then watch it on project free tv. Dont have to download anything then or spend money Thumbs Up
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:21 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched a perfect copy of this I found on btjunkie. The ending is terrible. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:45 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

This film is shite!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Redoko
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:28 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try here.

Not a torrent but.

https://www.zmovie.tv/

Thumbs Up
____________________
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:32 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save yourself some time and eat a brick for a similar level of enjoyment.

Terrible terrible film.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

karoshi
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:55 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Shocked I can't think of any sci-fi movie off the top of my head that was as bad as Independance Day. Whoever wrote the dialogue for that steaming turd of a movie should never have been allowed to work again.


Really? then you've obviously not seen: Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone

Complete with Molly Ringworm as the over-priviledged teen who learns humility and other life lessons as she is saved from an evil planetary dictator (called overdog) by a rough-diamond freebooter (called Wolff).. it's like Mad Max 4: Over-used plotlines in space.

I actually found this on DVD last year and had to buy it just because Very Happy
____________________
Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it. - Elwood P. Dowd
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

flat spot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:12 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had great potential at the start and the effects are acceptable but after that starts the serious cheese.
"Turk" how could you do this to me. I thought you were really funny in Scrubs and now I can't bring myself to watch it.
Atrocious ending. My God the cheeseyness of it all. However as there were only 2 of us in the cinema we upgraded to premium seats for free. There's always a positive. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:24 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip wrote:
Just watched a perfect copy of this I found on btjunkie. The ending is terrible. Laughing


Watched the same copy last night too. Rather shit indeed. Who;d have thought you can blow up an entire condo by leaving the gas on for 5 minutes, even when the windows are ripped out.

The ending was bad, but made worse by the fact that there's no explanation for anything that's happening with the dude, sure, they may have done that on purpose to leave us in 'suspense' for the sequel, but really, I'm struggling to think who might give a shit by that point.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tiny777
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:13 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Re: Movie. Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Any genuine torrents for Skyline up yet that anyone knows of? Plenty of BS doing the rounds.
yeah mate just look at the torrent name if it has r5 in it should be fine Thumbs Up
____________________
Driving a car is like watching a movie-riding a bike is like being in one.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bacon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip wrote:
Just watched a perfect copy of this I found on btjunkie. The ending is terrible. Laughing


the entire film is terrible, the storyline was written by a 8yr old child i swear.

It has "turk" in it ffs, hes for scrubs and nothing else Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:24 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:


It has "turk" in it ffs, hes for scrubs and nothing else Laughing


That who it is. I couldn't place him. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:39 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Re: Movie. Reply with quote

tiny777 wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
Any genuine torrents for Skyline up yet that anyone knows of? Plenty of BS doing the rounds.
yeah mate just look at the torrent name if it has r5 in it should be fine Thumbs Up


Got it a while back, thanks.

I'm now after

Season of the Witch (Nicolas Cage)
Next (Nicolas Cage)
London Boulevard (Ray Winston)
127 Hours (Some bloke trapped under a rock)
The Tourist (Jonny Depp)

Absolutely naff-all coming up on BTJunkie so far (apart from the usual fake crap from sub-normal idiots).
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tiny777
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:55 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Re: Movie. Reply with quote

Absolutely naff-all coming up on BTJunkie so far (apart from the usual fake crap from sub-normal idiots).[/quote]didnt realise the thread was bumped lol. That season of the witch looks like it will be good will keep an eye out for these-did a search on demonoid none there yet,will post here if I find any good quality when they come out.
____________________
Driving a car is like watching a movie-riding a bike is like being in one.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:00 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope this helps.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6011894/Skyline.2010.R5.XviD.AC3-ViSiON


BTW, https://www.torrentz.com searches all the public trackers. Its the only place you should start when searching for torrents.....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.7 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 130.01 Kb