Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Swap: Husqvarna TE410 enduro & Kawasaki KX125 MX bike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!



Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:16 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Swap: Husqvarna TE410 enduro & Kawasaki KX125 MX bike Reply with quote

So here's my 2000 Husqvarna TE410, 400cc 4 stroke single, noisy, powerful. Brembo brakes and braided hoses, Talon hubs.

https://www.gaz-racing.co.uk/images/vehicle_1148.JPG

It's road registered, and has got lights and enough to get it through an MOT. But no MOT or tax. I don't have the v5 either, but I'm happy to apply for it for the right deal.

https://www.gaz-racing.co.uk/images/vehicle_1159.JPG

There's more info on both bikes on www.gaz-racing.co.uk if you click on vehicles.

https://www.gaz-racing.co.uk/images/vehicle_1034.JPG

There's the KX, it's a 1989 KX 125, it's just had a powder coated frame, swingarm and rear shock spring. I've completely stripped and rebuilt the engine because it had a stripped sump plug.

The bike's ready to ride, other than I think the front brake seals are leaking.

https://www.gaz-racing.co.uk/images/vehicle_1055.JPG

Looking for something road legal, ideally a supermoto, ideally with off road wheels too. Although I'm open to anything, it's definitely time I got a road legal bike on the road again. Whatever it is, it needs to be capable of a track day.

So I'm happy to work out a deal for either bike, or both bikes, bit of cash either way.

Gaz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 306 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.46 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 29.23 Kb