BCF: Bike Chat Forums

New NPF site

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:16 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: New NPF site Reply with quote

There is a new NPF site up and running. Hasn't been up that long but we need more people signed up on there.

I know we had one a long time ago back in the summer but its under new management Razz and a totally different style.

There were also arguements made about only peds being on it but its open to all bikes just kept the original name.

Theres pics, vids and a forum on there. Take a look if you like.

www.npf.da.ru

Thanks

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 08:24 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop posting links about that crappy ped forum on here.

When you go out and meet up on bikes its not called a cruise.
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 08:53 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop fucking posting you're damn link everywhere! It's in the links section here which is enough. Why would I ever want to visit a site about ped boi's and thier efforts at organising a cruise? Confused Rolling Eyes

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 09:59 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I just get the song "Cruizin, with spokey dokies" running through my head for some reason when I think about peds?

Many of you younger kids probably have no idea what they are though, never mind ever seeing the advert. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:43 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for breathing. This might aswell be moved to Fights and Flame wars. No doubt people are going to continue the criticism and negative remarks towards it.

Anyway this is for people you aren't old enough to ride a proper bike and really its more of a social gathering. Alrite we ride together in a a large group to some people they'd call it a cruise. Don't know what you'd call it. Probably annoying but thats life.

We don't say bad stuff about what you get up to when you lot meet up. Mainly because a lot of videos, pictures look good.
If you all were 16 and had a ped you'd be want to join in I'm sure.

TBH I never liked traveling at 30odd mph. Even when I got the RS50 it wasn't much more of an improvement. It's not like you can do top speed everywhere on a proper bike.

I'd say well over 50% of the bikes that attend are 125's and a lot of people on this forum own a 125. I maybe still riding a 50 (well not at the moment) but I have plans to get move up in the biking scale. Lets just hope you approve a 400.

Sorry for the life story and your inconvenience. No more shall be said unless asked about by someone who actually is interested.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 12:32 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

50s are not bikes, they are peds. People riding them are ped scum. Peds go slow and sound arse. Ped riders are shit riders.

125s are little thing you get to learn gears before you do your test, unless your name is Scotty or McJam.

As for 400s, how may times do people have to say it. A large chunk of the people on here who had 400s either wish they had skipped that stage, or wish they had had a cheap one. They aren't overly quick, you need to keep them in the powerband like on a 2 stroke, and they are pretty heavy on consumables. You have the devils own job finding one in the first place to buy, then even more fun when you come to sell because no one wants one.

Now please stop telling us about the ped forum, as you may have gathered from the repeated comments, people on here just don't care.

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:38 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said I'll shut up about it!

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:14 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruisers are not bikes, they are cars. People riding them are cruiser scum. Cruiser go slow and sound arse*. Cruiser riders are shit riders.

* Well some sound /okay/ if you're into that sort of thing

Sorry, coudln't resist Razz

And I'm definitely not suggesting spamming ped forums is a good thing Smile.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 14:27 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

tss. Cruiser isn't a car. Car goes round corners faster.

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 14:41 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't like 400's because you can't ride them, old man.

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 20:43 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

your powers are weak old man, you should not have come! Razz
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 21:03 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi!

I resent the 400 remark. I am now on my second, and not wishing for a bigger bike at all. (Probably because I am actually a midget, but that's beside the point)

If you are going to ride you have to start somewhere. At 16 you can only have a 50, we all know that. Just because some of us are older and have moved onto better things doesn't mean we should be nasty about youngsters. They should be able to have gatherings too - seeing as from your response they can't join in with the "proper" bikes.

/rant
(though it does seem a bit b-boyish, but maybe that's just 16 year old boys for you Neutral)[/i]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 21:10 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote
Quote:
Ped riders are shit riders.

I ride a ped and I also have my pink bike license so I can not be that bad!

Do not tar all with the same brush!

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 21:13 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura... do you not have a tendancy to ride into barriers? Or was that me...... Confused Wink

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 21:16 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never ridden into a barrier.................................

manic
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:18 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:

If you are going to ride you have to start somewhere. At 16 you can only have a 50, we all know that. Just because some of us are older and have moved onto better things doesn't mean we should be nasty about youngsters. They should be able to have gatherings too - seeing as from your response they can't join in with the "proper" bikes.

Well said!

"Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing" Barry Sheene
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 21:18 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still a shite site.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 21:19 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is everyone taking Robby's comments so seriously? Am I the only one thats learnt to just ignore what he says?

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:55 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura wrote:
Robby wrote
Quote:

Same here, except its a 172cc skootahhh!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 05 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

divuk83 wrote:
Laura wrote:
Robby wrote
Quote:

Same here, except its a 172cc skootahhh!
Being honest tho if your going to get anything above a 50 you might as well have gears (unless of course you have a physical disability that somehow stops you operating gears).

beefmeister wrote:
I have a ped, and i am 16 and i still don't fall into that catagory.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 01:06 - 06 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've just downloaded and watched the "cruise 2" video

what makes me laugh, apart from the out-of-control stunts (altho whoever it was on that weird DT50 type thing was pretty good at wheelies)

well... it was DARK

so why are half of you wearing DARK visors?!!!!!!!

it doesn't look cool at night !!

durrr

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 01:09 - 06 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

yamswheelyr1 wrote:
well... it was DARK

so why are half of you wearing DARK visors?!!!!!!!

it doesn't look cool at night !!

More to the point its fucking stupid! Its because of people like that they're banned.

People who wear dark visors in the dark really piss me off! Evil or Very Mad

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 01:13 - 06 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

What gets me with dark visors as night, is WHY??

I wear a dark visor in the summer/when it's bright, but if it starts raining and gets dull I have to pull over and take it off, because I don't like increasing the odds of me having a crash because I can't see...

But I just can't see any possible reason for people to wear dark visors at night.

Saw some scooters pulled over by a copper tonight, scooters are scum - absolutely hate them, they give a bad image to proper bikes.

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 06 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

dav^^ wrote:
Being honest tho if your going to get anything above a 50 you might as well have gears (unless of course you have a physical disability that somehow stops you operating gears).

beefmeister wrote:

no i'm not disaibled I bought my scooter as a 125 commuter scooter, however since then I have tuned it as its cool for drag racing. If any of you lot have been to elvington or melbourne (judging by other threads you have) then you will probably have seen me and my mates before. Will have to meet some of you at next years straighliners events.
The record standing quarter on a scooter is 12.82 which is a bit quicker than some 400cc bikes.
It does my head in people who class all scooter riders the same. Yes, there are a lot of spotty 16 year olds who drive shockingly and give us a bad name, but were not all like that.

/end rant Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 10:06 - 06 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

divuk83 wrote:
dav^^ wrote:

beefmeister wrote:

no i'm not disaibled I bought my scooter as a 125 commuter scooter, however since then I have tuned it as its cool for drag racing. If any of you lot have been to elvington or melbourne (judging by other threads you have) then you will probably have seen me and my mates before. Will have to meet some of you at next years straighliners events.
The record standing quarter on a scooter is 12.82 which is a bit quicker than some 400cc bikes.
It does my head in people who class all scooter riders the same. Yes, there are a lot of spotty 16 year olds who drive shockingly and give us a bad name, but were not all like that.

/end rant Mr. Green
We saw some at santa pod and zim raced one and beat it on one wheel. Very Happy
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2