 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:47 - 08 Dec 2010 Post subject: Best of fail 2010 |
 |
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9v_ML1g6Vo&feature=player_embedded#!
There is a few gems in there. The last ones a cracker! ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
 The Artist Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 dragstaar World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
 Mac_Black World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:39 - 11 Dec 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol @ 4:23, clever nigger.  |
|