Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

125cc lets see your bikes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

27cows
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 26 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarlosCBR wrote:

'I've just cocked my leg up his back wheel Twisted Evil'

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 20:12 - 27 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/whers84/cm125c.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/whers84/DSC01037.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/whers84/DSC01262.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Souleh
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:46 - 27 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old 125

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/alexanderpd/DSC_0202.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/alexanderpd/DSC_0203.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/alexanderpd/DSC_0208.jpg

Great to learn on (when the carb wasnt flooded or float wasnt stuck!!)

imanupstart
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:48 - 27 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss the old girls Sad
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/kant_sk8/l_93560dd780b3872d2d227723a8a4f6-1.jpg
https://fc08.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/339/9/e/Yzfr_125_by_ImAnUpstart.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 27 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Souleh wrote:

I always thought these were quite cool, there's one parks in town occasionally and they look good. Often wondered what they were like to ride.

Souleh
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:39 - 28 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh its a 4T.. never gonna set the world alight but at the time I loved it. Did me rightly and never used petrol. 120/130mpg..!

Decent enough to ride but never inspired a massive amount of confidence in the corners tbh.

Billing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:02 - 29 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TZR, been a bit neglected lately, but will have her sorted by the end of next year

https://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb73/sam_billing_91/04082009072.jpg

https://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb73/sam_billing_91/09082009079.jpg

Codemonkey
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:25 - 29 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bike!
https://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/spamtastic1973/Public/IMG_2542.jpg

UnspeedySam
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:26 - 29 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Codemonkey wrote:
My bike!

Whatever people say about those bikes, they're definitely nice to look at. However, I'd be scared shitless riding one of those! I've binned my RXS 3 times (although two of them were slow speed idiocy/snow), and I think that's true for majority of people just starting out. Riding something that nice straight after CBT just seems like an expensive idea...
TanacoiusD This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

UnspeedySam
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:50 - 29 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

TanacoiusD wrote:
They should be 2 stroke ... Rolling Eyes

I said "Whatever people say about those bikes" Razz To be honest I think as a learner bike a solid predictable 4 stroke with no big power kick is probably better. Not to mention the tendency to seize of many stroker race reps. Definitely have more fun on my RXS than a 4 stroke though Very Happy

edit: Whoops. I best shut up now. It's supposed to be a picture thread Confused
TanacoiusD This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:08 - 30 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with the R 125 apart from being slow.

My friend has a white one, and another sold his 2010 black one about 2 months ago.

They get a lot of attention and people don't know any better if they are fast or not.

However revving a 600 most certainly makes people take note comapred to those which puts a smile on my face Smile

ms51ves3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:10 - 30 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

TanacoiusD wrote:
You hear the bike, you see the bike, it comes bimbling past .. rider crouched down, it passes .. slowly ... Shocked Laughing

You're still slower on the bus though.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:35 - 30 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

TanacoiusD wrote:
You hear the bike, you see the bike, it comes bimbling past .. rider crouched down, it passes .. slowly ... Shocked Laughing

I'd ride one again... didnt own it, wasnt overly comfy on the back side.. but as said, faster than the bus and keeps you on 2 wheels Thumbs Up
It would keep up with your bike no worries, and that sounds like a can of bees Laughing

imanupstart
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:22 - 30 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved mine, would love to own another but the price is crazy. If I wasn't in such a hurry to get a 600 after passing my test I would have happily kept it. Sure it topped out around the 70 mark but as a 17/18 year old who's just passed his cbt thats plenty fast enough.

Codemonkey
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:48 - 30 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I like it for the 110mpg I'm getting from it. Keeps up with and passes traffic on my commute which is a mix of city and 70mph dual carriage way.

I'm also not a spotty 17 year old chav (I'm 37) and been driving cars since 17, so well past the wanting to go flat out everywhere stage and very aware of my mortality! Also spent plenty of time commuting on 2 wheels albeit ones you have to pedal, so hopefully all of that will contribute to me not stacking it (famous last words!) Laughing

Would be nice if they made a 250 version though!

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 30 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob yarrr wrote:
Codemonkey wrote:
Well I like it for the 110mpg I'm getting from it. Keeps up with and passes traffic on my commute which is a mix of city and 70mph dual carriage way.

I'm also not a spotty 17 year old chav (I'm 37) and been driving cars since 17, so well past the wanting to go flat out everywhere stage and very aware of my mortality! Also spent plenty of time commuting on 2 wheels albeit ones you have to pedal, so hopefully all of that will contribute to me not stacking it (famous last words!) Laughing

Would be nice if they made a 250 version though!

its people your age (don't be offended Wink ) that should have r125's to start out on,not 17 yr olds who brag about it and somehow afford to pay for it i don't know

Most of them go for 0% finance IMO.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:25 - 31 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the R125's are about the only nice looking sporty 125 around. They are also ok IMO for what they are too.

I just wish Yamaha would realise that they have got a popular and desirable styled bike that would sell in good numbers as a 250 too. They also have a 30-32bhp 250cc single cylinder engine (WR250X) that would probably slot in a treat, and give 125 sportsbike styling along with a reliable sub 33bhp engine performance.

For people wanting a brand new 33bhp sporty bike they would clean up! The Ninja 250R is not quite as sporty or as well styled and specced as some would like, despite its decent enough performance, and the Honda CBR250 that they have just announced is a waste of space and not fit to carry the CBR name, when you think how awesome CBR250's have been in the past.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 91 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 3 of 36