 AngelGrinder World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:55 - 13 Dec 2010 Post subject: Damaged Daytona 675 Fairings - Good for practice! FREE |
 |
|
Damaged repaired fairing set, just want it gone from the garage, as it's no use to anyone in the skip!
Consists of -
Front fairing - no screen, headlight holes have been fiberglassed over, one side of mirror stalk has broken off - I still have the broken part
Side fairings - One side is really good condition, was originally red- I have fiberglassed/fillered the indicator hole smooth, the other side has road rash, but I had started to sand it down.
Rear fairing - I had a go at using fiberglass to make it into a single seat unit - this didn't go hugely well, as it's now so heavy, only superman could lift it.
I just want them gone, I used them on track twice, and over the past year have sat doing nothing but get knocked about in the garage, if no-one wants them, they will go to the dump, in the meantime, they would be handy for someone who wants to practice fiberglassing/plastic welding/body filling or painting!
They are located in Stevenage, hertfordshire. I could post if you REALLY want, but probably wouldn't be worth it!!
Just come and pick them up if you want some fairings to practice repairing, or if you have a daytona, and spare time to repair them for track use or something!
If no interest, they will go in the bin! ____________________ Currently Riding - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille |
|