 Sparks! Sir Tart-a-lot

Joined: 30 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:51 - 16 Dec 2010 Post subject: Apple Iphone 3GS 16GB |
 |
|
Apple Iphone 3GS 16GB
Phone is UNLOCKED by O2 officially.
Good condition, always had screen protectors on. It has a white back which has a few scuffs and a couple of chips, its only cosmetic and is nothing serious.
Comes with wall plug adaptor and charge/sync lead and original box.
Also includes 3 x screen protectors and a Switcheasy Rebel Serpent hard protective case (very nice case/shell too!)
Mazuma will give me £200 for the phone itself so I'm after £230 + Postage.
If I don't get any interest by Sunday night I'll probably just send it to Mazuma
By the way, in the pic, theres no damage to the screen nor screen protector its just the light from the flash reflecting. ____________________ Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes |
|