My 2002 RS125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:34 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiSwAs wrote:
Why the flaming Rolling Eyes he is my brother, just alittle banter.

The fact is i did spend that amount of money on that car - there is 13 years difference between us, he likes bikes and i like cars....
just becos it has 4 wheels and not 2, would u give evil icons to someone who bought a Duke at 20k?????

Me knows he got a good deal on his 2 stroke, it's a nice bike, ideal for him cos if it rode at 150mph then he would.

Sorry but I didn't know or realise he was your brother, and i only said something because there's been a lot of boy racers coming on here and are constantly trying to take the piss out of bikers, and don't realise that they're only making fools of themselves some more.

Mike

TiSwAs
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:05 - 11 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did start the topic off with Hey Bro, but i suppose it could have meant same as mate......
Don;t think a boy racer would be driving a car like mine, more like a Corset or Paxo with sidewinder, ninja nos body kits Laughing

I have respect for bikers.

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:35 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun are you sure your old rs125 done 120mph as my rs250 can just about do over that (130mph) and i fly past rs125's (2 of my mates have them). Or are you going by the speedo which are quite a fair bit out as most 125's will struggle to go over 100mph unless its one hell of a long road. I've hit 120mph on my rs on a short dual carrage way but im still getting used to it. Thats a nice car but for the money i would rather get a hayabusa and tune the hell out of it. Well that just me and i would rather get a crap car and a really nice fast bike, as a really fast car which will come anywhere near to match the performance of a superbike would cost you an arm and a leg.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 14:23 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he did to 120 on his RS. I know cos at the time I overtook him on my NSR125F. I was doing about 130 but slowed when I got level with him. We had a little chat then I opened it up again and flew past.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 18:36 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:20 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiSwAs wrote:

The fact is i did spend that amount of money on that car - there is 13 years difference between us, he likes bikes and i like cars....
just becos it has 4 wheels and not 2, would u give evil icons to someone who bought a Duke at 20k?????

Probably, cos you don't get a £20k Duke to ride it, unless it's an ex-WSB bike. That is, unless you're ridiculously stupidly rich Razz.
Spending much over £9k won't get you a significantly better bike, just a tartier one Smile.

Whatever makes you happy I suppose.

It's the people that claim that their expensive cars are fast that tend yo annoy people Smile.

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 22:41 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun you told me your rs125 would do 150 you lying git. And there is no way your NSR125 was faster than his RS125 colin, for a start the colour of your wheels is all wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 22:44 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap!

Everyone knows that green is faster! Rolling Eyes

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 23:48 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeyBabes wrote:
Shaun you told me your rs125 would do 150 you lying git. And there is no way your NSR125 was faster than his RS125 colin, for a start the colour of your wheels is all wrong.

It does do 150, on the back wheel as well Colin told the story all wrong. I was cruising along at about 120mph when Colin come up along side me and lifted his visor. We then engaged in a 20 minute conversation about coffee and tea whilst still cruising at 120mph, I edventually got bored of this. I opened it up and lifted the front wheel straight into the air and reached a speed of about 150mph, I couldn't tell you what speed I was actually doing since the front wheel was in the air so the speedo wasn't working.

Colin was way behind me trying to keep up but at a mere 130mph so I slowed it down a little and dropped the front wheel down so Colin could catch up. We then got onto the M6 at junction 16 and rode down to junction 15 at about 130mph all the way. As soon as we got there we both slammed on the front brake and performed rolling stoppies right the way down to junction 13 in rush hour traffic, overtaking and undertaking all the way. We'd had a busy 10 minutes so we decided to retire to the nearest burger king and talk about what we just did.

All very true, one day I might tell you about the time I wheelied from junction 12 to junction 18 of the M6 on the wrong side of the road.

Miss Triple
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 21:37 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Bike BlackPoolLad

Had a 99 model and an 03 model, both unrestricted. I love two strokes, beats the sound of my hairdryer anyday Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 93 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2