|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Susi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Susi Whitton Girl

Joined: 06 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:16 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
 ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:18 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not looked as I'm at work, but if I look does that make me gay?
Whats wrong with sizing up the competition??  ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scooby |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scooby Scrappy Doo

Joined: 26 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:23 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Don't worry Hex, I went in to have a look what the 7th day of Christmas had to offer (didn't know at the time it would be 7 pieces of manhood by the way ) and trust me, there's no competition mate  ____________________ A big enough hammer fixes anything! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:25 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hi
a couple are quite big, but im bigger than some so they cant be that big .
Luke (not gay by the way) ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scooby |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scooby Scrappy Doo

Joined: 26 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:31 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've heard the rumours  ____________________ A big enough hammer fixes anything! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:33 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ahh the rumor mill working as it should, spreding word of my Mr Big.  ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:35 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
hi
No wonder goose is always at yours
Luke ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:37 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
You know it's true.
I WAS NEVER CONFUSED - well not much.  ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:46 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hi
im sure hanna can join in if she wants to
Luke ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:49 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wahoo - Normal fee for Cassy's service is it?
Or will I have to pay double since there would be two of us.  ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Susi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Susi Whitton Girl

Joined: 06 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:09 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hi
read about some guy trying to inject his dick with water once
Luke ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scooby |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scooby Scrappy Doo

Joined: 26 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:20 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hi
it dosnt work, put it that way
Luke ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:26 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
/me totters off to join the Porn user group....
Thanks for that one Kev, and the tip from Susi.  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kev |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kev I Hump Things

Joined: 07 Oct 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:05 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Luke wrote: | Hi
a couple are quite big, but im bigger than some  so they cant be that big  .
Luke (not gay by the way) | You keep saying its so big, why don't you prove it. ____________________ 20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:11 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
'cos he's all cock and no balls.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kev |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kev I Hump Things

Joined: 07 Oct 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:13 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:38 - 10 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Errrmm.. I could swear there's a porn usergroup somewhere so the rest of us /don't/ have to look at such things .
Get a room lads . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:47 - 11 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hi
looks like G's up for a contest to, i mean thats what i gather i didnt actully read his post
Luke ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|