Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Korn's little accident

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 21:23 - 12 Dec 2003    Post subject: Korn's little accident Reply with quote

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010010.jpg
My right leg, earlier today when the 'back slab' from the operation had come off and the cast was being fitted.

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010011.jpg
One of the incisions from the operation.

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010012.jpg
The other side of the same foot.

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010025.jpg
This was a dedicated line for morphine Very Happy .

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010036.jpg
My boot.

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010037.jpg
The arse end of my leathers.

https://www.kornel.com/pics/Storm%20Crash/P1010040.jpg
Pile of free drugs.

The full set of pictures is here.

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 22:44 - 12 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got some lovely colour on that ankle Korn! Very Happy Sick

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:05 - 12 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the pink toe nails! Laughing

Hehe. lol

Dusty
King of the Rim

PostPosted: 23:40 - 12 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you're feeling better soon mate. Smile

One of my mates broke his right wrist really badly (broke the ends off the bones where they join the hand) and had metal plates and pins put in (2 operations), the doctors said he might not be able to ride again at the time. But 9 months after the break, he was back doing track days and he was 37 yoa at the time. At least you're young and healthy(? Razz ), you should heal well. Since his accident a couple of years ago my mate has been on several long distance rallies + rode an mz from one end of the country to the other. He was quite religious about the exercises he was told to do when the cast came off, which probably helped his speedy recovery. Anyway, not sure why I'm telling you this, guess I'm just saying even if things look pretty dire at the moment, they can turn out well in the end.

Just one question - why don't the staff at your hospital wear uniforms? Confused

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:00 - 13 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Ahh, staples.

Hope it gets well soon. Get back on a bike soon.

All the best

Keith

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 09:20 - 15 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your tights on your other leg personally. Wink Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian

PostPosted: 11:36 - 15 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Cool staples Cool , just like frankenstien Very Happy, anyway always remember, Chicks Dig Scars Razz

Get well soon mate

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

skippy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 15:04 - 16 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch! Sad Hope you are feeling better

I don't post a lot, but if you get exercises to do, make sure you do them properly, when I broke my hand I snapped the 4th and 5th metacarpals (the outside 2 bones in your palm, if that makes sense?) and didn't do the exercises they gave me. I now don't have much movement on my outside 2 fingers on my right hand, and a lovely big ass lump, that will never go away.

lol not to be depressing or anything but seeing as it's your ankle, just be careful Razz

Get better and good luck

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 00:38 - 19 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

broke the 5th metacarpel in my accident

what exercises? no one has said owt to me about such things Sad

gotta love the NHS, advice apreciated mate, the lump also really annoys me
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

Dusty
King of the Rim

PostPosted: 01:52 - 19 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

goose wrote:
what exercises? no one has said owt to me about such things Sad

Did they not give you an exercise information pack? When I broke my wrist and thumb last year they gave me several sheets of paper with various exercises. Things like touching the base of my little finger with my thumb and touching the base of my wrist with my fingers.

Doing the exercises seemed to help the swelling at the base of my thumb go down, which hadn't happened at all while my arm was still in plaster. A year down the road and my right wrist/thumb is no more deformed/inflamed than my left wrist/thumb. Confused
Jay This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Dusty
King of the Rim

PostPosted: 02:40 - 19 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Jay wrote:
I've broke thumbs, fingers, toes, half me ribs, me nose and plenty more and I've never been told about any excercises!
Suppose toes and nose don't really count but the ribs, hands and other chest injuries could of.

I broke a couple of my toes a few years ago and was given exercises to do. Just kind of wiggle up wiggle down stuff, but I was actually given sheets telling me how to do it.

I have no idea how you would go about exercising a nose, it doesn't really have many muscles as far as I know. Confused

I've been given exercises to do after every break I've had except when I did my collar bone, which was bound to get exercise anyway.

skippy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:35 - 19 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I did my hand, the bone snapped in 2, and the tendon got all twisted around the bone or something? The exercises that I got given were to get the tendon back in it's 'track' in my hand or something like that.

I'm no doctor, so most of that is probably wrong, but I know I did something to the tendon, which now doesn't work properly Sad

tank
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:57 - 20 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres one piece off advice i would like to give ,wear decent motocross boots when riding rather than those little no protection power ranger boots.

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 01:06 - 20 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

find some that can get under a sports bike gear change and dont look like shite
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 13:18 - 01 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bit late) AHHHH mate....sorry to hear it........hope your doing ok?? and if it helps a guy i work with is selling a recked fire storm with good engine subrame rear wheel etc etc ( headstock back is fine) for £300

get well soon mate
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phil.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:55 - 07 Jan 2004    Post subject: better late than never Reply with quote

or at least thats what i thought when the ex's period were off by a week...

Sorry to hear about the accident korn, looks well rough. not had time to read so i've looked at the pictures instead..thats why i buy the star.

Hope you get better soon bud
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 00:37 - 08 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks painful, (h) cool scars tho Smile

Get well/better soon!
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1