Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Fvcking Ridiculous

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Imonster
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:04 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daily Mail wrote:
Last night a Daily Mail reporter who approached the victim's home in Acton, West London, was told by three youths to leave immediately under threat of violence.

I don't think we should read too much into this story. I'd have the same reaction if a Daily Mail journalist turned up at my house.
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

pits
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:34 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is probably in bad taste but, after listening to some classic hiphop I can't help but see this
Quote:
He was named last night as London-born Sofyen Ghailan, a pupil at the Henry Compton School in Fulham.

It is a gang murder, andd the only thing that pops into my head is that he was coming straight out of Compton Embarassed Embarassed

Sad though that people feel the need to be in a gang and settle things with a weapon, it isn't big or clever just makes me think they are spineless cowards, anyone can pull a weapon on someone, but to have a whole gang to help as well, I hope they are caught, and I hope they get shanked in gaol and properly fucked up the spineless pieces of shit Evil or Very Mad

owl10
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:57 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pits wrote:
I hope they are caught, and I hope they get shanked in gaol and properly fucked up the spineless pieces of shit Evil or Very Mad

Chances are they will mostly be caught, eventually.

one of them may even get a couple of years (reduced for time served waiting for trial good behaviour of course)

Then be sent straight to the front of the housing queue, collecting JSA on the way

Dont forget the crisis loans which they will need of course, and it'll then be only a few months until they have a kid or six with someone, and need moving to a larger council property (which there wont be any available - so the council will end up renting a £x000' per week house in chelsea for them all to live in.)

etc etc....

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 17:18 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off it's scare-mongering.

Secondly, and I know sterotyping is frowned upon by modern soceity but it's often correct, the kid who was stabbed was hardly likely to be a little angel.

SHould have coralled all the kids together and pushed them on the tracks.

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:28 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irezumi aka Reuben wrote:

Secondly, and I know sterotyping is frowned upon by modern soceity but it's often correct, the kid who was stabbed was hardly likely to be a little angel.

Kinda what I was thinking, I'm pretty sure there was a story a couple of weeks ago where some kid got stabbed because he turned up in a park for an organised gang brawl, and he was the only one out of his "crew" that bothered to show up, so the others kicked shit out of him and knifed him......I thought well that'll teach you to fuck around in gangs then won;'t it.... well it wont because he's dead, but you see what I'm getting at.

Fuck 'em, one less prick to get some slag knocked up and claim more dole.

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:34 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
Irezumi aka Reuben wrote:

Kinda what I was thinking, I'm pretty sure there was a story a couple of weeks ago where some kid got stabbed because he turned up in a park for an organised gang brawl, and he was the only one out of his "crew" that bothered to show up, so the others kicked shit out of him and knifed him......I thought well that'll teach you to fuck around in gangs then won;'t it.... well it wont because he's dead, but you see what I'm getting at.

Fuck 'em, one less prick to get some slag knocked up and claim more dole.

GhostRider

Huh. Give the media five minutes and next we'll see him on the TV, what a little sweetie he was, the school swot, going places, would never harm a fly, yada yada. Rolling Eyes

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 18:26 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop looking at the mail if you take everything they say literally you would hang yourself. I wouldn't wipe my arse with that rag.

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:11 - 29 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pits wrote:
I know this is probably in bad taste but, after listening to some classic hiphop I can't help but see this
Quote:
He was named last night as London-born Sofyen Ghailan, a pupil at the Henry Compton School in Fulham.

It is a gang murder, andd the only thing that pops into my head is that he was coming straight out of Compton Embarassed Embarassed

Ice Cube wrote:

Straight Outta Compton, Crazy Motherfucker Named Ice Cube
From The Gang Called Niggaz With Attitudes
When I'm Called Off, I Got A Sawed Off
Squeeze The Trigger, And Bodies Are Hauled Off

Classic stuff. Thumbs Up
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 138 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1