 Mrs Vale46 Nova Slayer

Joined: 14 Dec 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:08 - 20 Jan 2011 Post subject: Help and advise |
 |
|
Hello to all,
As a few of you know im a up and coming young mechanic And Im just wondering if any one had any advise on how to go about going into data logging or a member of managment on a race team. I am currently on a race team but its only volunteer atm and Im still the baby and doing all the cleaning at the of the day. I am enjoying it dont get me wrong and appreciate it as well just thinking that maybe once I have another year under my belt Maybe at the end of the season I should start to progress to find a more perminate payed position. And I would just appreciate some advise/ help/ suggestions/ or if anyone knows anyone in a high place.
 |
|