View previous topic : View next topic  

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 18:35 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Bendy wrote:
Ste wrote:
Why don't you get one then?

Why don't you go and find something better to do than bitch at Andy. He's saving up for his NSR. Some people have to do that.

Calmness. And finance can be your friend Very Happy

You can't get finance if you're 17 and working part time as a pizza boy. Rolling Eyes

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:32 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

robby wrote:
"exotic sports car"

"cagiva mito 125"

tss.

A 125 is a 125.

A 125cc bike though,
so, the decent ones will probably out-accelerate the exotic sports car. Probably be quicker round a twisty track as well Very Happy.

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 03:06 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendy wrote:
Ste wrote:
Bendy wrote:
Ste wrote:
Why don't you get one then?

Why don't you go and find something better to do than bitch at Andy. He's saving up for his NSR. Some people have to do that.

Calmness. And finance can be your friend Very Happy

You can't get finance if you're 17 and working part time as a pizza boy. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for your support Bendy Smile, much appreciated Smile.
I can't get finance either, even though i'm nearly 19 and working full time as a pizza boy Sad. I've been refused for loans as well, and I don't think Danny does finance Laughing .
Oh well, I'm over the 1k mark so it shouldn't take much longer Very Happy .

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 10:09 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just get a proper job mate Wink

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 12:42 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to mate, but I'm not even qualified to be a delivery rider Laughing . I'm getting seriously sick of working every friday saturday and sunday night, I miss all the decent telly, I'm lucky if Iget out before the pubs close, and i'm already on the hunt for another job Confused .

BUT, I'd rather do this job than be bikeless, and when I have the beloved NSR, I'll be able to ride her all day every day if I want Very Happy , while everyone else's cars are parked at work Very Happy .

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:47 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to sort yourself an officey 9-5 job... hell I did Laughing

Best bet would be to go and register and lots of agencies, and see what they can come up with. Also get your CV typed up nicely and go to www.reed.co.uk register there, then apply for pretty much every job in your area in the right salary ranges. I applied for about 60 jobs on there, heard back from about 6 of them, most of which were telling me "No", then one other place was actually interested in finding me a good job Very Happy

And you'll be able to do all this without having to even miss work for interviews Smile

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:06 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: nsr Reply with quote

So far in the last 7 yrs i've had loads of bikes these include:

FIELD BIKES FROM WHEN I'VE SINCE I WAS 12
88 RED YAMAHA RXS100
90 BLUE YAMAHA RXS100
89 YAMAHA DT125R
94 YAMAHA DT125R
92 SUZUKI TS125X
88 KAWASAKI KE100
86 MZ ETZ250
87 THOMAS MOPED :lol:
90 HONDA VISION
88 YAMAHA PASSOLA
'78 SUZUKI GT185' :roll:
89 HONDA MTX125
92 SUZUKI TS50X
94 SUZUKI TS50X
96 KAWASAKI KX125
98 YAMHA YZ250 (WHICH I STILL HAVE)

Road bikes:
96 Piaggio Zip 50
01 Peugeot speedfight 50
01 Honda NSR125
00 Cagiva Mito 125
98 Aprilia RS250

And thats all the bikes i've had, not bad for 18yr old. Most of them i bought cheap in the local newpaper or freeads. Most of them ended up blowing up, crashed or broke for parts. I wish i had kept and looked after a few of them. I might have had a few more its hard to think of them all from the top of my head, i can even remember the reg numbers of most of them, now thats sad.

What bikes have the rest of you had over the years.

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 14:40 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 18 you could have had a decent bike!

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:52 - 31 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer i know, my rs250 does for now, it will see of most cars at the traffic lights and give some 'decent bikes' a good run for their money espicially round the bends. Im considering going up to a nice reliable four stroke soon like a 400 as the 2 strokes just let you down too much and the maintenance is expensive. I like the RVF's, what are they like for performance.

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 21:10 - 02 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

RVF's are pretty damn good from what we know. Korn had one and rates them highly. They will also beat a lot of bigger bikes round the twisties.

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 07:05 - 09 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm Mito Very Happy Rolling Eyes

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 09 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one buys a 2t for reliability mate. Very Happy There just cheap power and loads of fun Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 106 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2