Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


stupid question - karma

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Forum Feedback & Help by G (29 Jan 2011 - 01:07)
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

owl10
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:54 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: stupid question - karma Reply with quote

Hi, stupid question,

How do I see what Karma Ive left and what others have left me quickly and easily?

Just curious!

Thanks
____________________
DanceLikeAMonkey says: "An infinte amount of web pages available
Yet I still end up reading crap like that"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:59 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click this

https://cdn.bikechatforums.com/templates/standard/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif

Also seen below your posts.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

owl10
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:02 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers!!!!
____________________
DanceLikeAMonkey says: "An infinte amount of web pages available
Yet I still end up reading crap like that"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Imonster
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:30 - 28 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

So another stupid question; often you rate someone's post as helpful, and it's also a good reference to look back on in the future, i.e. I've got a link to some insurance thing that someone else posted that I rated as helpful. Obviously I can bookmark any useful links, but is there any way of seeing a list of all the karma you've given in case there's a few hidden gems in there? As I can only see the latest given and can't find a link for the whole list in my profile?
____________________
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:28 - 29 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only see the last 30 ratings or whatever. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:59 - 29 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imonster wrote:
So another stupid question; often you rate someone's post as helpful, and it's also a good reference to look back on in the future, i.e. I've got a link to some insurance thing that someone else posted that I rated as helpful. Obviously I can bookmark any useful links, but is there any way of seeing a list of all the karma you've given in case there's a few hidden gems in there? As I can only see the latest given and can't find a link for the whole list in my profile?


I suppose one way would be to post a message in the thread saying you found the post helpful.

Then you could search for threads you posted in containing "insurance helpful".
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.93 - MySQL Queries: 17 - Page Size: 47.36 Kb