 crofty L Plate Warrior
Joined: 21 Dec 2003 Karma : 
|
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:36 - 21 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
As far as i know, since it's an import, it's probably the CDI unit. UK bikes don't have this restriction for some reason, but unfortunatley for you imports do. You're best off asking a professional about it though mate, as I know nothing about CDI units. I also found this while browsing Korn's NSR site "Some bikes which have been restricted as imports have the movement of the throttle slide restricted, so the throttle is never fully open - to check this have a look into the carb whilst turning the throttle and try to account for all the throttle grip movement." (copyright by korn etc).
If that's the case then i really can't help you mate, like i say, Professionals are probably your best bet. ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|