 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:22 - 21 Dec 2003 Post subject: Where to buy tools? |
 |
|
OK, I'm after a 22mm allen key (to take off the ZZR front wheel), but nowhere I know stocks anything bigger than a 19mm one.
So I think to myself 'I'll try the links bit on BCF', but there are no tool places on there!
So, does anyone know a good place to get bike type tools online? (in particular the aforementioned allen key).
If so post a link below and put it on the links page too  ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 chunkielad Nearly there...

Joined: 30 Jul 2002 Karma :    
|
|