Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


New pants needed

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

CBD
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 26 Dec 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: New pants needed Reply with quote

Lucky biker forsure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8VUAJTZmg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:00 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit. how could they not see the car Shocked

If that car wasn't there, they would have certainly took out the biker.
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:34 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

My arse is puckering for the guy on the bike! Shocked Fair play to the biker for not losing it as he locked up. I watched a few times just before and you can see the slight wiggle as the bike locks up beneath him and hear the skid. Either that or he screamed! Or both!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

nokiakeys
Token



Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:48 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam, that just nuts.

I actaully thought there was a previous crash there when I first watched it, as you see some black plastic stuff rolling in the road.
____________________
CBT: 04/2010 -> Theory: 09/2010 -> MOD1 & 2: 10/2010 (That's right baby, both on same day)
Honda CBF125 -> Honda CB600FS Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

nokiakeys wrote:
Dam, that just nuts.

I actaully thought there was a previous crash there when I first watched it, as you see some black plastic stuff rolling in the road.


Unless the car in front had been clipped and thats why he was stopped at the side of the road. I noticed that and thought the same.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:29 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the wingmirror off the car infront got smashed off by them
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:08 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

nokiakeys wrote:
Dam, that just nuts.

I actaully thought there was a previous crash there when I first watched it, as you see some black plastic stuff rolling in the road.


The cars collide, both cars lose the drivers side wing mirrors.
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bootsbiker
Traffic Copper



Joined: 07 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:23 - 14 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalky. wrote:
I think the wingmirror off the car infront got smashed off by them


after a few playback I noticed the wing mirror.. WOW... Shame the miss wasn't in slow motion...
____________________
https://justfuckinggoogleit.com/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 1.11 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 56.31 Kb