 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:05 - 09 Mar 2011 Post subject: Ouch! |
 |
|
Hope he had dental insurance
Worst of it is I bet he grew up to ride Motorbikes!
See! ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
 nokiakeys Token

Joined: 05 Oct 2010 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:23 - 09 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol
first in the mouth, then in the ass ____________________ CBT: 04/2010 -> Theory: 09/2010 -> MOD1 & 2: 10/2010 (That's right baby, both on same day)
Honda CBF125 -> Honda CB600FS  |
|
 pits World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:21 - 10 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|