 Nexus Icon World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Aug 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:28 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: Damn You AutoCorrect... |
 |
|
|
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:01 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sir, please step out of the vehicle....
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=210221&highlight=autocorrect
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
 Nexus Icon World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Aug 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:04 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
My bad  ____________________ Greetings from Shitsville! |
|