|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Minty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Minty World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:40 - 21 Mar 2011 Post subject: Clubbing in Leeds |
 |
|
I was up in T'Leeds at t'weekend.
Just having a couple of jars in a lively club when I notice a guy and a girl getting it on near the bar. Good on 'em, I think, when I look away to give them their privacy. I then see a guy with his mate taking a photo of them getting jiggy.
Not to be outdone, I asked them how they would like it if someone took a photo of them getting it on.
"No problem, honey" one of them says:
https://www.blackstones.com/galleries/gallery_toys05/images/Lew-and.jpg
I forget their names but I think one of them was called 'Minge' or something. ____________________ My fingers smell of your mum. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fisty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fisty Super Spammer

Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:42 - 21 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
10 out of fucking 10
I have just laughed farted and shot beer through my nose all at once! ____________________ Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paxovasa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paxovasa World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 21 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Which one is minge?  ____________________ Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fisty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fisty Super Spammer

Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Minty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Minty World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Dec 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 207 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|