 The Original Muzza World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jan 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:37 - 20 Mar 2011 Post subject: I am twelve and what is this? |
 |
|
Was searching for the "Potatos power wrist" image in the googlebox and came across this image:
https://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6831/screen031f.png
Couldn't find any indication as to what game it is, but it looks fucked up and I want to know why. Is it exclusive to insane Germanic folk? ____________________ Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper. |
|
 DJH Trackday Trickster
Joined: 09 Jun 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:40 - 20 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Battlefield Heroes. Brilliant free game. |
|
 yuri2085 World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jul 2008 Karma :  
|
|