Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Good dubstep

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

woolley
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:45 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright bud

Depends on what kind of dubstep your thinking of...

A few examples

Borgore - Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_41G8bWNCCc

Flux Pavillion - Bass Cannon (a bit more commercial)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3cE9iXIx9c

Dr P - Sweet Shop (again slightly commercial as most will know it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZkzcm7ubQg

Cookie Monsta - Blurghh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Pq7kT89-o

Datsik & Excision - swagga (everyone i know seems to know this from skins)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpAePSP-ni4

Dub-Rex - Stab Ya Brain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXHZDwxbE5o


Well theres a couple to go at but have a look at who they have mixed with on other tracks if you like anything by them Thumbs Up


Woolley Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:30 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

This question is an oxymoron.

you, Warped - are just a moron.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

TimNorwich
Traffic Copper



Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:28 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mt Eden - Sierra Leone


I love this!

Let's play a game with happy and sad music, when you hear the happy music, play your rhythm stick or clap just as you did before... like this....*music*

EDIT: Another big favorite of mine is Rusko - Woo Boost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMlB-BEMso
____________________
Speedshite 50cc > Honda XR125L > Kawasaki GPZ 500 S > 02 Honda Hornet > 05 Honda CG125 winter hack > 04 Kawasaki ER-5 > 99 Honda Hornet 600 > Kawasaki GPZ 500 S > 99 Honda Hornet 600 > 05 Honda CBR600F > 01 Honda Hornet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

potato
Crazy Courier



Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:03 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chase and status- running.

Loving this atm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mr jamez
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:08 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not keen on all the tearout stuff.

Digital mystikz, loefah, pinch, skream, kode9, plastician Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pTSGvp7T8 midnight request line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWvd9kl3N8 left the room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHe4T0TtDAo 3k lane!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7loEt9HgY5E&feature=related unknown suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlEXSiUnag bad out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc_YP_H3ZEc&feature=related filth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myZU2DZoD9w wheres my money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNStVlJWy88 night


Too many heavy tunes out there Very Happy
____________________
NSR 125F > BROS 400 > NC30 > BROS 400 > Trumpet S4 > '97 VFR 750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:09 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking love Dubstep

Mt.Eden Still Alive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDYIdBZUl2Y

Borgore Nympho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reHGIYHAR2Q

Caspa & Rusko Drop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhyNzhSGYk

Skream Oskilatah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XkHzFIWqEc

Skream Rutten (Sorta jungle): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmM6vVFrao

And skream stagger also a beast Thumbs Up
____________________
07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

carlosthejack...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:16 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrVJrzyI-kQ
____________________
Responsibility. It's a difficult reality for some. I'm running the 2014 Sheffield Half Marathon on behalf of Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice. Please sponsor me, even if it's just a quid.
DonnyBrago: "I think you may be confusing rain and napalm..." Paulington: "It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it."
Current rides: '05 VFR800 VTEC, '57 Mondeo 1.8 TDCi #58LEGEND
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Asharin
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:01 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no such thing as good dubstep. I'm not close minded or anything, I have my musical preferences sure, but there are usually examples in all genres that I like.
I have yet to hear ANY dubstep that I like. Maybe there's a track waiting round the corner that I'll like but it hasn't happened yet.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:39 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

asharin wrote:
There is no such thing as good dubstep. I'm not close minded or anything, I have my musical preferences sure, but there are usually examples in all genres that I like.
I have yet to hear ANY dubstep that I like. Maybe there's a track waiting round the corner that I'll like but it hasn't happened yet.


For you, sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJNj0sgIcug

*Fingers Crossed*
____________________
07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pwntifex
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:44 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

asharin wrote:
There is no such thing as good dubstep. I'm not close minded or anything, I have my musical preferences sure, but there are usually examples in all genres that I like.
I have yet to hear ANY dubstep that I like. Maybe there's a track waiting round the corner that I'll like but it hasn't happened yet.

Have to agree with this, really, and I'm a fan of electronic music. Most of it just seems pretty typical fare from a genre basically created by and for stoners...
____________________
the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Asharin
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:59 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikertomm wrote:
asharin wrote:
There is no such thing as good dubstep. I'm not close minded or anything, I have my musical preferences sure, but there are usually examples in all genres that I like.
I have yet to hear ANY dubstep that I like. Maybe there's a track waiting round the corner that I'll like but it hasn't happened yet.


For you, sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJNj0sgIcug

*Fingers Crossed*

Didn't do it for me, it's even more repetetive and boring than my own music Very Happy Nice effort though!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:51 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Re: Good dubstep Reply with quote

warped one wrote:
I'm reliving my youth by listening to dub step anybody know some good tracks?



I don't even know what it is. Embarassed
I feel old
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like dubstep, but I much prefer drum and bass, especially to rave to.
Hadn't heard custard chucker before, like it a lot though Thumbs Up Very Happy


Bar 9 - Extort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIat6Vf-Q6s

Plan B - Love Goes Down (Doctor P Remix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_rN39GFYP0

It's like a mix of dubstep and happy hardcore, not for everyone
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutly hated anything Dubstep Hand
Met the new misses who loves all of it, My friend of 20 years also loves it.
Que me being rammed with this rubbish everytime we met up - im somewhat liking it alot Thumbs Up
Mt Eden Im really into at the moment Embarassed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bEN_
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:17 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7e1kOJtv1qanb21o1_400.png
____________________
2010 Ducati 848 Dark

Lamp Post Enthusiast
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

virus
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:28 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr jamez wrote:


Oh no, your doing it all wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOnev9DGK_Q&feature=related

Cheers
John
____________________
own: 81 xs1100g...
owned: 85 rat CG (sold), 91 GS500e (stolen), 84 gsx400f (scrapped), 81 z250 (siezed, siezed, scrapped), 83 cb250rs (sold), 84 gpz750r ratfighter (killed) 84gpz400 (sold), '80 cb650 ratfighter (wrote off) 95gsx6/12f ratfighter (killed) 91 xj900 (sold)
stinkwheel Well I just had my hands up a pigs fanny. Which makes your concerns pale into insignificance.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:36 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:
This question is an oxymoron.


This, dubstep is undoubtedly toilet.
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:47 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warped...

I thought Dubstep was something that only emerged in the last few years, so how can you be 'reliving your youth' by listening to it? Plus, I thought you were only about twelve!
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Al
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:37 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Warped...

I thought Dubstep was something that only emerged in the last few years, so how can you be 'reliving your youth' by listening to it? Plus, I thought you were only about twelve!


Dubstep is just a spin off of garage music so has been around longer then the last few years. The stuff that is popular now is probably classed more as commercial dubstep, although I guess that has in turn increased the popularity of all dubstep.

Anyway I don't pretend to know loads about it, I think its a bit shit! all the tunes are the same.

Vocals-build up-bass drop-wobble wobble X 3min Yeah man Neutral
____________________
Yamaha FZR400RR 3tj
My Instagram Thingy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:06 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all about instrumental only jungle drum and bass when you are talking electronic music, the MC's are cringeworthy.
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:51 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61V9SLGE8jo

Thumbs Up
____________________
07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Asharin
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:57 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I found one that's bearable..... Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMtcqfQNd2Y
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Damon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 10 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

asharin wrote:
Hey, I found one that's bearable..... Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMtcqfQNd2Y


How about this?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCkZEEx3RTc (it gets better after 1min)

or


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Waccq65DmxE

Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 185 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.15 Sec - Server Load: 1.7 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 136.87 Kb