Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Weird ass cool stuff...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

swampy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:09 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Weird ass cool stuff... Reply with quote

Now most of these are gonna be fake, but how did he do it ? Secret string, GCI stuff ? I'm sure people here can tell me.... (and then mock my naievity)

https://poststuff6.entensity.net/040811/normal.php
____________________
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death..." Hunter S Thompson
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate I dare say none of it's fake, if you try something 100 times the chances are you'll do it atleast once. Plus each time you try you'll be able to learn how to do it better. He probs filmed each one over and over again until he got it. It looks cool I just don't have the patience lol.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:56 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

warped one wrote:
I love these sorts of video's.

You mean sort's?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Quickly
Crazy Courier



Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:04 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug97 wrote:
warped one wrote:
I love these sorts of video's.

You mean sort's?


I don't think he does. Laughing
____________________
...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:27 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quickly wrote:
I don't think he does. Laughing


Sure he does, just like he means video's.

Just like you mean doe's.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:33 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Re: Weird ass cool stuff... Reply with quote

swampy wrote:
Now most of these are gonna be fake, but how did he do it ? Secret string, GCI stuff ? I'm sure people here can tell me.... (and then mock my naievity)

https://poststuff6.entensity.net/040811/normal.php


At the beginning it says "patience productions"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Quickly
Crazy Courier



Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:51 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug97 wrote:
Quickly wrote:
I don't think he does. Laughing


Sure he does, just like he means video's.

Just like you mean doe's.


I thought you'd missed it, but it turn's out I'd missed it. Embarassed
____________________
...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yuri2085
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:56 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow doug, the next level of sarcastic grammar correction. Not effective because people love to jump on the first thing they see wrong Smile (which was your statement), but don't notice the less obvious errors earlier.


Amusing.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:04 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuri2085 wrote:
Wow doug, the next level of sarcastic grammar correction. Not effective because people love to jump on the first thing they see wrong Smile (which was your statement), but don't notice the les's obviou's error's earlier.


Amusing.


No, only the obviou's error's trigger my inner grammer nazi. The rest he can forgive. I marked your post, by the way.

F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

swampy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
Mate I dare say none of it's fake, if you try something 100 times the chances are you'll do it atleast once. Plus each time you try you'll be able to learn how to do it better. He probs filmed each one over and over again until he got it. It looks cool I just don't have the patience lol.


This was my initial thought, but some of the objects falling into place doesn't seem quite right. It looks to me like some of it was filmed backwards.

Hasn't stopped me from spending the whole evening trying some of the tricks though Very Happy
____________________
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death..." Hunter S Thompson
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:19 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

swampy wrote:
Carl_steveo wrote:
Mate I dare say none of it's fake, if you try something 100 times the chances are you'll do it atleast once. Plus each time you try you'll be able to learn how to do it better. He probs filmed each one over and over again until he got it. It looks cool I just don't have the patience lol.


This was my initial thought, but some of the objects falling into place doesn't seem quite right. It looks to me like some of it was filmed backwards.

Hasn't stopped me from spending the whole evening trying some of the tricks though Very Happy


Agreed with this. (both of this). Doesnt stop me hating him for being a cocky bugger though! Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

yuri2085
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:55 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug97 wrote:


. I marked your post, by the way.

F


Ditto
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 182 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.34 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 79.34 Kb