Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

bike meets in bedfordshire

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

pork6156
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 21:19 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: bike meets in bedfordshire Reply with quote

Hi all,
Anyone know of any bike meets in bedfordshire, or biker friendly pubs in bedfordshire that have a weekly meet?

Cheers guys

Maruchino
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:24 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of any. Would like to though, as I'm Dunstable based Smile you?

imanupstart
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:45 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luton lad here, here's all I could find of local shizzle, no idea how up to date it all is but I know the Mad Hatters MCC are still about.:

Bedfordshire
• MAD HATTERS MCC, Luton, Beds (est 1997). Meet at the Globe Pub, Latimore Rd, Luton. 1st-3rd-4th Monday of every month, 8.30pm on. Any size, type, age of bike or rider welcome. Rallies, rideouts, shows etc. For more info, ring Acker 01582 592431.
• OAKLEY MOTORCYCLE CLUB, Oakley Beds. Tel 07747 144497. www.oakleymc.org.uk Meets 7pm every Thursday at the Oakley Sports and Social Club, Church Lane, Oakley MK43 7RU. Also regular rideouts and events.
• POLHILL ARMS, 25 Wilden Road, Renhold, Bedfordshire MK41 0JP. Tel 01234 771398. Village pub situated between B660 and A421 Bedfordshire. Hot and cold food and drinks available. Bike night every Wednesday from 7.30pm. www.polhillarms.co.uk
• ROYAL OAK, High Street, Roxton, Beds MK44 3EA. Tuesday is Bike Night at the Royal Oak, on the old A421 Great Barford Road. Be there from 7.30pm.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:24 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a local group based around MK but have people from Bedford & Buckingham come over. Regular ride outs and social meetings. We regularly ride to Oakley and places like that.

If anyone would like to meet up, get over to https://www.triple-b.co.uk/ to find any info on rides etc.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back before Northants MAG fizzled out, we often popped over to Bedford MAG. Not sure if they're still up and running though, I know a few members from both Northants and Bedford MAG ended up in Rushden and District MAG, and we were often out on rideouts around Northants and Beds :-

https://rushden.mag-uk.org/index.php

Keep meaning to pop over and see if anyone I remember is still around.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

pork6156
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 21:28 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, I live in Eaton Bray, so very local to a couple of replies.
I have heard about Oakley, might take a ride over there one evening, anyone else interested?

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

imanupstart wrote:

• OAKLEY MOTORCYCLE CLUB, Oakley Beds. Tel 07747 144497. www.oakleymc.org.uk Meets 7pm every Thursday at the Oakley .

I've been a member for about 5 years, but don't let that put you off Cool

It's a friendly club, lots going on all year round.
https://oakleymc.net/

is the current website address, I'll be down there next Thursday evening.

On Weds, they went to look at brisith super bikes. They are off to Silverstone this weekend to test kawasakis, and they've got a ride out to Oxford on Sunday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
Back before Northants MAG fizzled out, we often popped over to Bedford MAG. Not sure if they're still up and running though, I know a few members from both Northants and Bedford MAG ended up in Rushden and District MAG, and we were often out on rideouts around Northants and Beds :-

https://rushden.mag-uk.org/index.php

Keep meaning to pop over and see if anyone I remember is still around.

I keep meaning to pop over too, I'm a MAG member. They did try to relaunch Bedford MAG, but I think it fizzled out again.

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 22:43 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great rally in your neighbourhood:

6TH SIOBHANATHON 2011
5/6/7th AUGUST
£10.00 IN ADVANCE, £12.50 ON GATE
GLEBE FARM, SHARNBROOK, MK44 1JW
LIVE BANDS, LATE CHEAP BAR, SILLY GAMES, CUSTOM BIKE SHOW, ADULT BOUNCY CASTLE, MEMORIAL LANTERN RELEASE

IN AID OF EVIE AND HARRISON..........LOADS OF FUN AND SILLY DANCING BY JUKE! TICKETS : farquah26@hotmail.co.uk

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:30 - 08 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
imanupstart wrote:

• OAKLEY MOTORCYCLE CLUB, Oakley Beds. Tel 07747 144497. www.oakleymc.org.uk Meets 7pm every Thursday at the Oakley .

I've been a member for about 5 years, but don't let that put you off Cool

It's a friendly club, lots going on all year round.
https://oakleymc.net/

is the current website address, I'll be down there next Thursday evening.

On Weds, they went to look at brisith super bikes. They are off to Silverstone this weekend to test kawasakis, and they've got a ride out to Oxford on Sunday.

What do you ride? I come over quite often with the crew from MK

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:13 - 09 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride a fazer 1000, 57 plate, green, needs a clean.

ascension
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:40 - 21 Apr 2011    Post subject: Luton guy looking for more !! Reply with quote

Hey guys, im looking for guys /gals to ride with occasionally. I want a little community where we can tx each other when we have available time whether its for an hour or a day. Message me with location and number so we can start swapping tx's and meeting up for rides or bike meets.

Names Steve, Bramingham, Luton 07775 611 744

PS. Im looking for somewhere to go saturday as the weathers nice...maybe southend? open to options.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:40 - 21 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

People still use Telex?
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Maruchino
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:06 - 21 Apr 2011    Post subject: Re: Luton guy looking for more !! Reply with quote

ascension wrote:
Hey guys, im looking for guys /gals to ride with occasionally. I want a little community where we can tx each other when we have available time whether its for an hour or a day. Message me with location and number so we can start swapping tx's and meeting up for rides or bike meets.

Names Steve, Bramingham, Luton 07775 611 744

PS. Im looking for somewhere to go saturday as the weathers nice...maybe southend? open to options.

What do you ride Steve? As the bike type will probably dictate who will be up for a rideout.

Acemastr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:52 - 21 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hartford Marina in Huntingdon, Tuesday nights

ascension
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:59 - 22 Apr 2011    Post subject: bike ride saturday? Reply with quote

Wana head out from luton to coast but open to options. I ride a zx6 ninja
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 1 day between these two posts...

ascension
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 07:16 - 23 Apr 2012    Post subject: Meets and Greets Reply with quote

Im from Bramingham in Luton, I started a facebook group up called Herts, Beds & Bucks Bikers. Nice group of lads and girls. Were organising rides, meets, events if anyone is interested. I ride a Black Ninja6 if anyones seen me about. Laughing

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:55 - 23 Apr 2012    Post subject: Re: Meets and Greets Reply with quote

ascension wrote:
Im from Bramingham in Luton, I started a facebook group up called Herts, Beds & Bucks Bikers. Nice group of lads and girls. Were organising rides, meets, events if anyone is interested. I ride a Black Ninja6 if anyones seen me about. Laughing

Christ Steve, calm down with the big font. And you know better than to resurrect threads. Razz
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 332 days between these two posts...

NigeW
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:41 - 21 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Bike Meet

Starting April 2013

Will be a regular 2nd Wednesday of the month event

AT:

The White Horse
1 Mill Road, Husbourne Crawley, Bedforshire, MK43 0XE

All Bikes and Trikes welcome
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 37 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1