Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ear piercing

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
McJamweasel This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating. Unhide this post / all posts.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 00:22 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really, really want to be a girl, don't you.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 00:22 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

Next?

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 00:28 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Get a tatoo they are by far the better option.

Am I the only person who thinks decorating your skin with bits of metal is a bit barbaric? To be honest I don't think it looks much good on women... let alone men.

Those big dangly circular earings some women wear make me cringe, just think how easy they would be to get caught on something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 00:30 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piercings can be very, very sexy. Although not the huge curtain rings that seem to be popular now.

I will get a tattoo at some point, just not yet. And the thing is, you can take a piercing out, you have a tattoo for life.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my ears pierced for the last 20 years, and no its not sore Very Happy

Syfoon
TRUCK!!!

PostPosted: 01:32 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

McJamweasel wrote:
Piercings can be very, very sexy.

I really have to agree with this, some people know why, some don't.

I can't see it being a problem at all. I know people with pierced eyebrows who don't have problems, same with ears.

Lucky I won't get any problems when I get the nape of my neck pierced... will be a fun thing when I get glowballs on the bar and ride at night Very Happy

Agree on tats too, can't wait til I can afford mine Smile

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian

PostPosted: 01:36 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
So your dream guy has pierced nips and ears then syfoon/mcjam Wink.

BTW, poor thread. Razz

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Syfoon
TRUCK!!!

PostPosted: 01:42 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Hi
So your dream guy has pierced nips and ears then syfoon/mcjam Wink.

BTW, poor thread. Razz

Luke

Guy?

Dunno about Jammy, but that's certainly not my scene Razz

And, pierced nipples rock Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:04 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people who have had problems with eye brow piercings with helmets (admittably not bike helmets)

If you want one, go for it. If you don't like it, you can just take it out and let it grow back to normal.

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady

PostPosted: 10:00 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Re: Ear piercing Reply with quote

The Hippy has his ear pierced and normal studs are fine. If you wear anytihng more bulky under the helmet it does tend to get annoying both in the taking on / off and pressure as you ride. Dangly Taz dosnt get to ride on the motorbike anymore Laughing

McJamweasel wrote:
I wanna get my ear pierced but I have a feeling that the old helmet application and removal will hurt like buggary.

Anyone got any experiance of this?

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 11:24 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Re: Ear piercing Reply with quote

McJamweasel wrote:
I wanna get my ear pierced but I have a feeling that the old helmet application and removal will hurt like buggary.

Don't be such a wuss. Laughing

Getting your ears pierced doesn't hurt, therefore taking your lid on and off won't hurt. Danglies with fishhook backs are a pain cos your helmet angles the wire to dig into your neck, but I'm guessing you're not going to be wearing ones like that. Smile

Mikeybabes wrote:
Those big dangly circular earings some women wear make me cringe, just think how easy they would be to get caught on something.

Like what? A passing javelin thrower?

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 12:38 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm

It certainly doesn't hurt as Bendy has already said.

Only problem I find is that I loose earrings regularly. Studs just undo themselves, danglys get stuck. The only way is hoops (smallish ones at that), which I can fiddle with, not loose in helmets or pull the butterfly off inadvertantly when fiddling.

Just don't get your nipple or eyebrow done. Eugh. Remember Jay - he lost a nipple due to falling off scaffolding and catching the ring on something on the way down Sick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 12:47 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Remember Jay - he lost a nipple due to falling off scaffolding and catching the ring on something on the way down Sick

Laughing Quality.

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 12:50 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it wasn't.

I was horrid. The non-nipple seaped pus for months, and blead consistantly at least once a week. Sick

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 12:51 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any problems with earrings, including with buckle fly ones and I've worn some big ugly danglers under lids too. As for getting one and feeling comfortable, I'd go with the hoops. Richard's got one, it's not that small either and he's never had any problems with it before.

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 12:55 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Hmmmm

It certainly doesn't hurt as Bendy has already said.

Only problem I find is that I loose earrings regularly. Studs just undo themselves, danglys get stuck. The only way is hoops (smallish ones at that), which I can fiddle with, not loose in helmets or pull the butterfly off inadvertantly when fiddling.

Just don't get your nipple or eyebrow done. Eugh. Remember Jay - he lost a nipple due to falling off scaffolding and catching the ring on something on the way down Sick

I know someone that sprayed anti-freeze on their nipple for a dare (extremely stupid I know). After a few minutes of this, one of his friends decided to flick a finger at it and without realising his whole nipple went flying off. It wasn't til he saw how everyone's face was in shock that he looked down and started to panic.

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 12:59 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened? Did they locate it and defrost it?

Sorry but this stuff amuses the hell out of me.

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 13:08 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendy wrote:
What happened? Did they locate it and defrost it?

Sorry but this stuff amuses the hell out of me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor guy has no nipple now. I guess he could always use one of those fake nipplets things that women can get to put under their t-shirts to make it look like they have sticky outy nipples all the time.

Diehard
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:29 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of rings in me left ear and appart from the occational pull-out there ok. No discomfort. But for a week or two after you av it done I can see it being a hell of a problem! Main thing is to keep it very clean, n sticky plaster it before putting the helmet on! Get a tatoo asap, there great, after a new one soon myself.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 13:30 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diehard wrote:
...But for a week or two after you av it done I can see it being a hell of a problem!

Thats what I was thinking, rather than long term.

And luke - if you've not had the pleasure of a girl with a pierced tongue you've just not had the pleasure!

Diehard
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:36 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also don't get the top of your ear done! Da lass that did mine used a gun and although I kept it clean wit the solution they gave me (stings like f*** that stuff) it swelled up and I had to haven a ball baring sized lump cut of me ear and stitched! Not nice I know but some of you blood thirsty ppl out there will like that one!

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 13:40 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

McJamweasel wrote:

Thats what I was thinking, rather than long term.

Meh. Only a problem with an industrial or something that really needs to not get squashed about. Never had any trouble with any of mine, earlobes you won't even remember you have, it's like the least feeling part of your entire body. Cartilidge doesn't like getting squished so much, but it's still no biggie unless you have an incredibly tight bash hat.

Guns bad. Needles good.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 14:39 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really see there being a problem with having your ears pierced and wearing a lid. Body piercings can be really sexy, tongue piercings like McJam said, and someone on top of you with a belly button piercing is mucho sexy Mr. Green

little_fox
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:42 - 26 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got mine pierced and it doesn't hurt with the lid on, but i've found that studs always get pulled out when i take the lid on or off so i don't bother with anything in the ear lobes.
But i've got a ring through the cartlidge at the top of my right ear and that is affected by the lid at all Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 99 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2