Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


MOD1 passed!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

von1papen
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 23 Aug 2011    Post subject: MOD1 passed! Reply with quote

Happy days, smashed it today Very Happy

However what was amusing was when he asked what I'd failed on before and I said engine braking on the emergency stop he told me I shouldn't have been failed, a minor if anything at all!

So I gave the name of the previous examiner from the old sheet, I hope he gets bollocked rightly Twisted Evil

Nice to see standardisation and examiners who know what they're doing, really does seem to matter who you get!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SnowTigeress
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 23 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 23 Aug 2011    Post subject: Re: MOD1 passed! Reply with quote

von1papen wrote:
Happy days, smashed it today Very Happy

However what was amusing was when he asked what I'd failed on before and I said engine braking on the emergency stop he told me I shouldn't have been failed, a minor if anything at all!

So I gave the name of the previous examiner from the old sheet, I hope he gets bollocked rightly Twisted Evil

Nice to see standardisation and examiners who know what they're doing, really does seem to matter who you get!



Congratz for passing whens your mod 2?
____________________
Real bikers build their own Renovated and Riding a 1986 Honda CB125TD-C called the Pup. Full Licence
13/09/2012, 1994 Moto Guzzi 750 Strada
Can-Do Girl that does spanners TOO!
TheSmiler: binning it is better than going around a roundabout the wrong way
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

von1papen
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:09 - 23 Aug 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be booking the MOD2 in the within the next month, needa wait till pay day before I can! Main thing is to get it done before next feb as thats when the CBT comes into effect in NI!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.61 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 36.1 Kb