 JimboJ Manc Pikey

Joined: 23 Aug 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 02:03 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: Remember your mis-spent youth! |
 |
|
The rules are on the top of the spreadsheet see how many you can get before it starts to bug you!
https://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/2371/Copy_of_kidstv_challenge.xls
After spending ten minutes and getting about 20 I decided to leave it and go to bed. Here it is for ya I'll let you have a go at it!
James ____________________ [00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you |
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 04:32 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well, there are 8 there that I couldn't get on my first fun through them. Not sure if that makes me sad or not!  ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|