 Mike_GSi16v Derestricted Danger
Joined: 25 May 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:42 - 18 Aug 2011 Post subject: Kawasaki Z1000, '05 Lime Green, Low Miles |
 |
|
I have up for sale my Kawasaki Z1000
2005 Model
6700 Miles on the Clock
Standard Kawasaki Lime Green, Lairy Bright Colour in the Sun, Better than the standard 03-04 Kawasaki Green.
Mot till 4/3/2012
Tax till 30/9/11
Full Service History
This is probably the one of the tidiest Z1000’s around. It took me a few months to find the right one and I knew this was it.
V5 is present and in my name.
I have 3 three Keys for it, Two Black and One Red
Full service History
Meta Alarm System with Thatcham Certificate
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tyres with loads of life left in them
Chain and Sprockets have done approximately 2500 miles
Subtle mods have been added:
K&N Air Filter
Renthal Chain and Sprockets, +1 tooth on the rear
Probolt Engine Kit, Screen Kit, Fuel Tank Kit and Sprocket Kit
Taller Ermax Screen
Mini Indicators
Black Aftermarket Levers
Armstrong Wavy Rear Disc
Kawasaki Z1000 Tank Protector
Ermax Belly Pan
Stainless ‘Z1000’ Rad Guard
Carbon Rad Guards, Side Pods and Frame Guards
Single Seat Hump Colour Coded
Bar End Mirrors
Hyper Pro Steering Damper
Tail Tidy
Crash bungs, R&G Engine Protectors
Both Riders and Pillion Seat Re-upholstered
HID Headlight
Z1000 Etched Handlebar Brace
Braided Front and Rear Hoses
Selling due to needing a new car and a credit card to pay off.
I am willing to deliver within reason.
I am looking for £4150 as it stands, Complete with Art Twin Spout Exhausts. or £3800 without the Exhausts, Carbon and Steering Damper.
Pm or Email me should you be or know someone who is interested.
Mike 07540366923
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3471.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3496.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3494.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3497.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3459.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3451.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3450.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3444.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3434.jpg
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh460/mikesri14/Z1000%20Green/IMG_3432.jpg |
|