 ZaphodBeeble World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:22 - 29 Feb 2004 Post subject: Change of job maybe? |
 |
|
I'm bored with my job. I work nights in the IT department of a large financial organisation. It's easy but boring. Pay is OK for my area (£286 p/w take home) but I don't care about the money, as long as I enjoy the job.
I've always been good at DIY mechanics (just changed the head gasket on my BMW) and I'm really confident that I can have a good go at being a good bike mechanic.
The only problem is qualifications. I need to know what employers are looking for when recruiting bike mechanics. Any help would be appreciated guys as I've always wanted to do this, just never got round to it...
EDIT: ps. yes this was probably inspired by the other post regarding the change of career hehe ____________________ Current bike: VTR1000F Firestorm. Previous: Firestorm (written off) - XJ600 Divvy - NSR125 - DT125 and a load of offroaders. |
|