 13ulldog L Plate Warrior
Joined: 20 Aug 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:54 - 20 Aug 2011 Post subject: My FS1e is up for sale... |
 |
|
FULLY WORKING - ON THE ROAD - UNRESTRICTED - 1976 YELLOW YAMAHA FS1 E
I have owned this since 1982 and it has been in dry storage for most of that time. This was taken out of storage and re-built last summer (201) and has since been used by my son.
I am only the 5th owner and I am finally putting this up for sale as my son has moved onto a 125.
This is a very rare, genuine model with matching frame and engine number, as well as unique, original '666' number plate (on it's own, worth around £300). Wherever possible, this has been restored with genuine parts and only requires a little cosmetic work.
If you are interested, please look at the full details on ebay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-RARE-YAMAHA-FS1E-YELLOW-UNRESTRICTED-MOPED-/220826093467?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item336a42c79b
I will be sorry to see this go..
Bulldog |
|