|
|
| Author |
Message |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 03:58 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: Electrical Problem or Paranoia |
 |
|
I was tinkering with my NSR (no, not at 2:52 in the morning) , and I noticed that when the parking lights are on, only one of the two brake lights is lit. When i pull the lever in, they both light up, and when i let go, one of them goes off again.
Is this normal design or should i take the bike to the mechanics again?  ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 04:05 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Did'nt know they had parking lights and I've got a NSR125RY  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 04:16 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well, whatever you call one notch down from "fully on" (not high-beam). Mine's a 2000 NSR125RY in NH-1D . ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 04:48 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Pretty sure both light up on mine, dude. Reckon it needs looking at! Could just be a bulb though!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ZaphodBeeble |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ZaphodBeeble World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 05:41 - 01 Mar 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Either its a common fault or its normal as my bro's nsr does the same. The 'side light' only lights up the left hand side of the back panel. I noticed it the other night when I was behind him. Thought he had a bulb out but now you say you have the same thing then it may be normal. ____________________ Current bike: VTR1000F Firestorm. Previous: Firestorm (written off) - XJ600 Divvy - NSR125 - DT125 and a load of offroaders. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|