 plymouthcg125 Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 04 Apr 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:05 - 21 Aug 2011 Post subject: Honda CG 125 ES6 2006 Silver Mint! **PLEASE LOOK*** (2006) |
 |
|
Hello and Welcome!
This listing is for my proud Honda CG 125 ES6.
First of all let me tell you abit about the bike, this sale is a very reluctant sale as this bike really is my pride and joy and i have loved it since the day i purchased it. I have serviced it every 1000 miles since i have owned it, the owner before me was 1st Class Motorcycle Training, it was used for CBT Training and i did my CBT with them and i know how well they look after their bikes. I have never dropped or came off the bike i have always treated it like a china doll!
This machine has been treated with nothing other than pure love and passion! It’s the famous CG 125 engine and will go on for ever.
I have many receipts for the bike, all MOT certificates and TAX discs. I also have all the original Honda Manuals as well as both sets of original keys.
The bike is Taxed and MOT'd until February 2012 and it will happily fly through its next MOT. Its £15 a year to TAX and very economical, costs me £10 to fill the tank up and that lasts me 4 weeks back and forth to work as well as running around in the evenings.
Here are the Good Points.
• MOT'd until February 2012
• Taxed until February 2012
• V5 Document present
• New Rear Tyre fitted 20/08/2011
• Front Tyre still has another year of use (The front will always outlast the rear by at least a year)
• The bike is fitted with Michelin M45 Tyres not cheap nasty runners or Chinese rubbish
• I have all paper work including every single receipt even for light bulbs etc.
• I have upgraded the tail light to a high visibility LED bulb
• I have upgraded the front headlight bulb to a brighter Halogen Bulb
• I have fitted an official Honda side stand (The CG did not come with one out the factory they were an optional extra on the newer variety)
• I serviced the Bike on 21/08/2011 Changed the OIL, Spark Plug, New Air Filter, Run REDEX through the Fuel System to clean it out.
• I Fitted an Iridium NGK Spark Plug as they give a better spark and make the bike run that bit better and smoother!
• I also replaced the original HT Lead CAP for a plastic NGK one
• On a regular basis the bike gets waxed and buffed to protect the paint work every 2 weeks (I spend a whole Sunday on it at a time as i like to see my reflection in the tank) The Exhaust is the most satisfying part for me that shines like no other!
• 19000 Genuine Miles on the clock which on a CG is nothing!
• Bike has the Original Registration Certificate by Dameralls Motorcycles from registration Date
• New Fork Seals were done in February this year by a Honda Trained Mechanic (Receipt to prove) using official Honda parts.
• Fitted a OXFORD Tax Disc holder
• I Replaced the Rear Brake Switch January 2011 as the old one had snapped both front and rear brakes were done September 2010 and still have 97% life in them yet!
• Chain and Sprockets were also done September 2010 and also have lots of life yet!
• I replaced the levers with official Honda replacements in September 2010 as the ones that were on the bike i accidently scraped the edges between 2 walls when putting the bike in the garden!
• May 2010 i fitted a brand new battery!
• 2 Previous Owners 1: Dameralls Motor Cycles St Austell the 2nd was 1st Class Motorcycle Training Liskeard.
• It has all previous tax discs and mot certificates, passed all MOTs with not problems or advisory’s
• Comes with Original Honda Tool Kit and manuals.
And if you thought that wasn’t enough!
• I will include a Black set of Crash bars for the CG
• A spare air box sleeve
• A spare battery clamp
• A spare new air filter
• The spare levers (They are in very good condition apart from the scraped edges)
• A spare official Honda fuel filler cap
• a spare tool compartment panel cover
And if you still don’t think that’s enough!!
• I will throw in a Honda CG 125 Haynes Manual
• and i will fill the tank up (£10)
There i think that just about covers all of that now the bad points.........
oh...there are none!
But of course there is the odd scuff and light scratch, it is a 6 year old bike after all but to be honest the worst is a minor scrape on the instrument panel where someone has caught the edge of it on a wall or something. Nothing that a little T-Cut could fix! you cant even notice it really see photos
For any further details please call me on 07805053884
i have many other photos an videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oovTaXWKiOc
A DEPOSIT OF £100 TO BE PAID VIA PAYPAL BY WINNING BIDDER - REST ON COLLECTION
ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AT ANYTIME ____________________ Yiben YB 125 Strider 2007 | Honda CG 125 2006 | Lifan LF-125J 2007
My new Forum ---> Join today all you Honda CG Enthusiasts --->> www.hondacg125.co.uk |
|