Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Cunt reversed into me and drove off.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

aprilia125jac...
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:07 - 23 Aug 2011    Post subject: Cunt reversed into me and drove off. Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I have a 2006 new shape rs125 and I was mearly riding to the local shop (4miles away) where I parked up my little beauty all fine and dandy. I came out off the shop with the milk and few red bulls. Where I look at my bike and find it on it's side. I ran over dropping the milk on the floor. And the front is all smashed in the headlight tabs cracked left indicator in peices and left wingmorror cracked. After getting on my knees and screaming as I was quite angry as you can imagine. I took a very slow ride home with one hand on the throttle and one hand holding up all the plastics. I have bought a new wingmirror and indicator but I was asking where I could find a reasonably cheap front cover I have checked all over eBay and aprilia websites and all I could find where ones for £400 I don't particularly want to pay that. And was wondering if I could superglue the tabs back on for the headlight unit if this is possible? Thanks jack. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
____________________
Current Ride = 2006 Aprilia Rs125
Previous Ride = 2006 Peugeot Speed fight 2
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

satelliteone
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:11 - 23 Aug 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

go back to the shop, ask the manager for the CCTV footage of that time. If he refuses ring the police.

bloody gits ehh...
____________________
Honda XLR125R - Project
TZR125RR Belgarda 4DL - Sold
Chinki Project done n Dusted/sold** DTR125 2003 - Finished/sold
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jimbothe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:28 - 23 Aug 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I ran over dropping the milk on the floor.


Quote:
After getting on my knees and screaming as I was quite angry as you can imagine.




(sorry)

Damn you, damn you all to hell !!!

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/jgillard/04-04-21_PlanetApes_10.jpg




As for a positive help, superglue is naff but if you can pick up a fairing repair kit like plastech, thats very good and has done more than one permanent repair for me. Thumbs Up
____________________
Check out our tackle shop on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/JklTackle
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.9 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 36.85 Kb