|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Muscle Bike Rider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Muscle Bike Rider World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:47 - 03 Sep 2011 Post subject: Opinions on this bike and price please |
 |
|
Noticed this and it caught my attention, anyone had one or can tell me anything about them? looks like he wont shift on price so is it worth a grand, are they high insurance running costs etc?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150656332164?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 ____________________ Previously Known As A5tra_G
Old Bikes :2010 Kawasaki ER6 F & 2000 Honda VTR Firestorm
Current Bike : XJR1300 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pol Anorl |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Pol Anorl Banned

Joined: 13 Apr 2010 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:13 - 03 Sep 2011 Post subject: Re: Opinions on this bike and price please |
 |
|
Honda CB750 F2-T
1996/P
Original Price
£5,535
Independent Dealer
£865
Private Good
£730
Private Poor
£500
Part Exchange
£560
Send him that and offer in £700. ____________________ GOOD GAME BODYGUARD: https://i.imgur.com/8WePGgf.jpg
20:30:37 Pyro.: I don't sort of like men, I take every advantage to choke on dick.
Jewlio Iglesias: You live in Liverpool - Chances are, the front door has already been kicked off the hinges |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bezzer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bezzer World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Apr 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cunnington |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cunnington Spanner Monkey

Joined: 01 Jun 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:40 - 03 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
At that price range, value is down to what someone is prepared to pay for it.
I bought my NTV for £600. Spent a few hundred on bits to get it up to an acceptable standard (stainless exhaust, peg rubbers, handlebar grips, the fan was seized, new seat cover etc.) so what is it worth to me? I wouldn't part with it for less than I've spent on it. Could I find someone prepared to pay that? Doubt it.
If it is not a nice example of exactly what you are after, keep looking. If you think it is only worth £700, hold out for one of similar mileage and condition going for £700, but take account of the good bits - a pair of tyres could be all the difference.
I would have had a look to see it in the flesh, when I was in the market. ____________________ '82 C50, '81 CB100, '84 GS125, '95 NTV650, '00 Bandit 600, '06 SV650, '56 Z1000, '89 NTV600
The Shaggy D.A. wrote: "You are invisible. Those who can see you are trying to kill you." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:56 - 03 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
If that seller doesn't pull a "Actually, mate, I'll get twice as much if I hang onto it until the Spring..." the moment you make an offer, then I'll eat my lid. I suspect his missus is giving him an earful about shifting it, but he'll find any excuse to hang on to it. ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 32 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|