 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:24 - 01 Nov 2011 Post subject: Tyre Repair in Cardiff area?? |
 |
|
Just had the new rear tyre, less than 2 weeks from new, and I've just found what looks like the end of a Stanley knife blade stuck thru the centre of the tread
...so I'm on the lookout for a mobile repair that could come to the house to repair it ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:44 - 01 Nov 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've sent a message to DC Tyres, and I'll be contacting Mark Goodman (who I've used before) in the morning ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|
 JonnyFoxtrot Trackday Trickster

Joined: 01 Jan 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:38 - 02 Nov 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Any update? Looks like your sorting it either way so all I'll say is good luck!  ____________________ '89 Honda NS125F (SOLD) -> '92 Suzuki GS500E (SOLD) -> '03 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H (SOLD) -> '96 VFR 750 RC36 (SOLD) -> '02 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird |
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:04 - 02 Nov 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just had an €mail from DC's, quoting £30 for a p€rman€nt r€pair.
Would probably pr€f€r Mark Goodman, cos I'v€ us€d him b€for€, but at 30 not€s I can't r€ally complain
(......and som€thing w€ird has happ€n€d to th€ PC k€yboard s€ttings)  ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|