Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


RAR Password Crack/Torrent Finding Skills

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Liono
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:46 - 16 Feb 2012    Post subject: RAR Password Crack/Torrent Finding Skills Reply with quote

I'm trying to aquire a PDF copy of all 5 volumes of a book called "Modernist Cuisine".

However, as it's over £300 on Amazon I'm looking at alternative ways of getting it. There seems to be a number of torrents for the 4th book in the series but I've not managed to find anywhere with links to all 5 torrents.

I have found a RAR file online which purports to be the full thing and although I've downloaded it I'm unable to open it as it's password protected. I've had a very brief attempt at using "RAR Password Cracker" but without any luck so far.

I'd be happy to reward the first person who can help can get me a copy of the books with £20, either via Paypal or I can donate it to a charity of your choice if you prefer.

If you can crack the password the RAR file is currently hosted at:
https://filepost.com/files/269353m7/Modernist_Cuisine_The_Art_and_Science_of_Cooking.rar
PM me and I'll send you details of the login to download the file.

Alternatively if you can find links to all 5 torrents (or NZBs of all 5) that would be equally as good.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:49 - 16 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

You checked newsgroups?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:52 - 16 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebookee.net/search.php?q=Modernist+Cuisine&sa=Search

Plus there seem to be many torrents to choose from, have a look on torrentz.eu and thepiratebay.se
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Liono
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:16 - 16 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far as I can see the Ebookee links seem to go to the same Extabit file (which I'm loathe to sign up for just to find that it's passworded too) or to the Filepost version I've already got which is password protected. torrentz.eu and thepiratebay.se only appear to have volumes 3 and 4 rather than all 5.

I've tried a good few newsgroup searches but they all just seem to throw up the same results as the torrents and just give volumes 3 and 4 too
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 14 years, 232 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.52 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 40.06 Kb