Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The great big give away!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

dsb79
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 10:41 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: The great big give away!!! Reply with quote

Not sure if this will work on here but the idea is that most of us has bits we no longer need, so let's help somebody out and give it to them.

Only rules are only say you will take it as you or a friend will use the item and you will not sell it as soon a s you get it on eBay.

Ok I have a pair of Oxford waterProof gloves in an xxl. Didn't pay a lot for these but did keep me dry.

shereen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea!

I have an unused can of waterproofing spray suitable for textiles.

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 10:56 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

shereen wrote:
Great idea!

Dibs.

:edit: This isn't the first time this has been suggested/organised; I managed to get shot of a tankbag I no longer wanted, as well as getting a set of leathers out of it, which was pretty awesome. I'll have a root around in my garage, and see what I come up with.

:edit: bars have gone.

Last edited by nowhere.elysium on 15:53 - 10 Feb 2012; edited 1 time in total

J D
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dibs on the gloves ! Think I have some acerbis hand guards lying around somewhere .

shereen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:06 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowhere.elysium wrote:
shereen wrote:
Great idea!

Dibs.

Yours my friend! PM me details Thumbs Up

Paris2
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:07 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the rules for this then, first person to post "dibs" and the item name gets them?

Then I guess they PM the owner of said item and arrange postage/collection?
Pol Anorl This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Moo.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should it run like those geocaching boxes? If you wanna take something, you gotta put something in? Very Happy

shereen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:25 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo. wrote:
Should it run like those geocaching boxes? If you wanna take something, you gotta put something in? Very Happy

Thats quite a good idea actually. Thumbs Up
Pol Anorl This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:26 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

If dumball doesn't take bars, let me know, need bars for the CB250 Thumbs Up

Got some matt black side fairings for a CBR125 2004>2006 I believe. Prefer pickup from Maidstone, Kent.

Rear light, Iron cross shaped for that gay cruiser build if you want it. Posted.

Last edited by P. on 11:36 - 10 Feb 2012; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ichy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:33 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a complete GS125 engine with a knackered top end that I don't want. Pick up only.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 11:58 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a bandit belly pan
a couple of pairs of textile trousers (34-38) and a pair of Oxstar boots in a size 48/49 (13 ish)

Couple only I'm far too lazy to post stuff, from RM12.

I started a thread like this before (I gave Gerry the Leathers) but not many people seemed bothered. I think it is a good Idea, I'm sure I have countless more things I would be happy seeing walking out of the door just to give me room!

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 12:03 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marki wrote:
I've got a complete GS125 engine with a knackered top end that I don't want. Pick up only.

How knackered is the top end?

Also, for the bars: given that two people are trying to lay claim, I propose trial by combat. Or whoever goes to the meal and picks them up off me i person.

mattsprattuk
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:03 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a spare ktm 300 exc rear shock. It's a pogo stick but will fit anything from 250 exc 2 strokes to 520 4 strokes aged from about 98 to 06 maybe onwards.
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith

D O G
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pair of leather troosers, waist 34" which I don't fit, they're in very good nick. Will check exact size tomorrow.

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:12 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

D O G wrote:
I have a pair of leather troosers, waist 34" which I don't fit, they're in very good nick. Will check exact size tomorrow.

What kind of style?

Got a mate they might fit. If not, I could be interested in sniffing the crotch.

james1988
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt I'll get very much interest for this but I have the baffle from an Arrow exhaust for a CBR125 sat in the garage. I'll either give it away or throw it out as it's no use to me.

James

D O G
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:18 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since I looked at them, bit IIRC they are 'sports tourer' type - I don't think they have velcro for sliders, and I'm pretty sure they don't have the zip together function. They are all black.

Will dig them out and have a proper look.

Not averse to you coming and sniffing the crotch, but don't dribble on them while you're doing it. Razz

Moo.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few various textile jackets i dont really need, but they're at home and im at Uni, so i'll have to post more info when i head back home at easter Very Happy around a size M (38-40 chest)

Chris, are the 34" textile trooosers waterproof?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 12:24 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowhere.elysium wrote:
I propose trial by combat. Or whoever goes to the meal and picks them up off me i person.

Cool

The Bros wont make it Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Richtea
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:32 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm after any 34" waist trousers (5'11 tall), if they havent been snapped up already.

Having only just got into biking I havent got much to offer, but I do have some brand new heated grips (cheapie Ebay jobs) which I dont think I'll use on the Varadero, so they might be of use to someone?

Rich

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:59 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

D O G wrote:
It's been a while since I looked at them, bit IIRC they are 'sports tourer' type - I don't think they have velcro for sliders, and I'm pretty sure they don't have the zip together function. They are all black.

Will dig them out and have a proper look.

Not averse to you coming and sniffing the crotch, but don't dribble on them while you're doing it. Razz

Can I have a wank in your loo afterwards then?

Laughing

@ Richtea - My mate would be after zippy up ones, so they're all yours.

UnspeedySam
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:15 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

J D wrote:
Dibs on the gloves ! Think I have some acerbis hand guards lying around somewhere .

Dibs on the hand guards if you find them.

If anyone needs any small RXS bits they can have them. Also got some Bros bits...details as I rummage. I'll have a look around...my room/garage is full of random crap.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 10 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd quite like an RC30 please.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25