Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


FS: Honda Cb400 Super Four 1992 £900

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Loun88
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:29 - 23 Feb 2012    Post subject: FS: Honda Cb400 Super Four 1992 £900 Reply with quote

Hi, first post on BCF after lurking the general for so long. Just got a opportunity to buy a fireblade so I'm looking to sell my current bike.

Ideally I would like £900 for it but I am open to offers.

The bike runs perfectly no faults apart from it seemed like there were no exhaust gaket fitte the last time I looked so I have bought some but I have never got around to fitting them.

I just had the fork serviced by pitted forks and they had it powder coated black. Which means it now has 12 months warranty.

Cosmetically it has the wrong tail piece and brake levers. But they work and nothing to complain about honestly.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-cb400-super-four-nc31-1150-ono/97029890

Everything is on gumtree dvertised as slightly more.

More than welcome for you to come and view it around olympia area after 7/8.

I'm at work so I'll be on and off to try and answer questions.

Cheers,

Alex
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 14 years, 228 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.69 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.92 Kb