 Jazoli Borekit Bruiser
Joined: 12 Mar 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:43 - 25 Feb 2012 Post subject: 03 Daytona 955I Centennial For Sale Or Swap |
 |
|
I'm selling the Trumpet, I have a bad wrist and back and cannot get comfortable on it even with risers fitted.
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/955leftside.png
Its a 2003 on an '03 plate, the full power 147bhp single sided swinging arm model, 37000 miles with full history, Mot'd till May, taxed till Sept.
Its just had a full service done by myself, oils/filters, brake fluid, valve clearances checked (all in spec), tb's balanced, new iacv hoses, fork oil changed, rear hubs stripped/cleaned and re-greased, all linkages and bearings re-greased and new pads in the crap rear brake (its still crap!)
Factory fitted Datatool Veto alarm with 2 fobs
It has a recent pair of Pirelli Diablo's on it, I think I've done about 500 miles on them if that.
Its green, Aston green to be precise which is very much like british racing green, with polished edges to the wheels.
it has been dropped at a standstill (by the previous owner, not me I hasten to add), there is a few small marks on the rhs fairing lower panel (see pics) and a small dent in the silencer,
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/P1020020.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/P1020021.jpg
there are a few other age related marks on the bike but no major scratches or broken panels at all, the bike is very very clean, it looks like it has done a 1/4 of the miles it has.
I have the standard quiet exhaust and the Triumph TORS racing exhaust for it, the TORS is fitted at present but its easy to fit the standard one and remap the ecu with the correct 'tune' for it if you want it quiet.
The bike is also fitted with a quick action throttle tube from a later 1050 Speed Triple, this makes a massive difference to the usability of the bike but doesn't make it snatchy.
I want a more upright bike, something like a Fazer 1000, ZRX1100/1200 type of thing, a Blackbird possibly, maybe even a TIger 955i, most things considered as a swap but they must have a current mot and not need £££'s spending on them, I'm not too worried about mileage but condition is important.
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/955irear.png
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/955iright.png
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/955ifront.png
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/P1020019.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/P1020024.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/abnormalanimal/Bikes/03%20955i/P1020026.jpg
Sold ____________________ https://www.casa1011.com Quality accomodation in Spain, shameless plug
Bike:Speed Triple |
|