Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

into Wales today!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 23:11 - 14 Apr 2004    Post subject: into Wales today! Reply with quote

Well the weather was sunny and the roads were looking sweet so me and Maurice decided to head off into Wales (obviously Maurice was in wales before he set off since thats where he lives...)

Anyway we found some really nice twisties on the way to aberystwyth and the welsh coast. The roads were really sticky and the weather was warm.

Here are a few pictures of the ocean (and a few of my baby, isn't she sexy)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 23:20 - 14 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you go for a romatic picnic by the sea? Wink Laughing

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 00:18 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, your car was right by the sea and you didn't roll it off a pier or something, its what it deserves for its own sake.

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 01:08 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny you say that shaun, Maurice suggested the exact same thing Confused Anyone would think my sexy rallye was a shed or something Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 18:26 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you went to wales, in nice weather with decent roads.... IN YOUR CAR??? I worry about you sometimes Mike.

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 22:05 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes me and Maurice thought it would be ccol to go rallying down the welsh roads, he was the navigator. Made a change doing it in the car, was much more fun and faster too (well faster than maurices VFR, not sure about my cbr though).

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
Sounds like you boys had fun in the sheep country croozin'. Nice pics shame some yobs left that heap in front of the view though Razz .
Incidentally mike, which leaks more fuel? The bike or the car? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 23:30 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I keel over within the next week I want you all to know it was because of petrol/exhaust gas poisoning from Mikes car Shocked Sick

We had to go most of the way with the windows down, and pull over every 30 minutes to get the fumes out of the car Laughing

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the feeling, gave me a right banging headache the other week.

Quote:
We had to go most of the way with the windows down

Confused Does the passenger window open now? Mike you are a scary person. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 23:34 - 15 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was part of the fun though wasn't it Maurice, road trips wouldn't be the same if you did them in a luxoury car with air conditioning and no petrol fumes etc to get high on.

We even saw a farmer herding in sheep using sheep dogs and a quad bike, We took some photos but they didn't come out very well. Confused

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 01:35 - 16 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

J4Y wrote:
Confused Does the passenger window open now? Mike you are a scary person. Confused

Well it opened, but didn't go back up Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 351 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1