Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How To Contact Monsieur Zimmerling

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 21:42 - 03 May 2004    Post subject: How To Contact Monsieur Zimmerling Reply with quote

Ok, anyone got a contact number for Zimma please? I have tried 2 mobile numbers that I have for him and one just rings out and the other says the phone is unavailable. I really need to speak to him urgently, I need his advice and a bit of information off him, I am kinda in the same predicament that he was once in Rolling Eyes

So... anyone?

Cheers Smile

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 22:14 - 03 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know please?!?! Or is anyone on this forum a solicitor?!?! I need to know where I stand regarding a certain issue, I know Zim has been in this position himself, but I understand that each case is individual, so a solicitor would be good to speak to, but obviously with it being a bank holiday monday it's a little difficult.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 22:29 - 03 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been fighting again have we scooby?

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 22:45 - 03 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you could say that.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 22:58 - 03 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABH or GBH?

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 20:24 - 04 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABH, basically it's my first offence, the lad who I did it to spent a month in hospital having his nose reconstructed. Him and his mates had a pop at one of my mates, so I saw him with the same group of mates whilst driving, so I got out of the car headbutted him, which broke his nose then helped him to the floor with a kee to the jaw, then I drove off. I can say I was provoked but I am otherwise screwed unless I can make him drop the charges.

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 20:40 - 04 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so I got out of the car headbutted him, which broke his nose then helped him to the floor with a kee to the jaw, then I drove off.

I doubt he'll drop the charges. If you'd have done that to me I wouldn't be in any hurry to drop charges. Razz

You can't say you don't deserve what you get!

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 21:14 - 04 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that, and I do regret what I have done. But at the end of the day, I suppose I am only sorry because I got caught, he's a scumbag and deserved what he got, and you might say I deserve what I get, which is probably true. I am just trying to make the best of a bad situation. I could take many different routes to try and get him to drop the charges, from asking him nicely if he would like to settle out of court, or I could always go down the line that if he presses charges he better make sure I get time for it, because I am gonna make sure he pays for going ahead. Maybe he might have an accident whilst I am on holiday in July or something, you never know.

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 22:48 - 04 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you in 3-6 scoobs Wink

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 22:48 - 04 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Mohammed Scooby Ali is back to fighting then. Nice.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 00:20 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

robby wrote:
Looks like Mohammed Scooby Ali is back to fighting then. Nice.

Well I never actually have stopped, just this time I proper lost my rag with this guy and didn't think it through that there were other people witness to it, etc. Might make me calm down a bit though, think I am going to take up boxing after it's all sorted out, need to take my aggression out somewhere, and in the ring is bound to be the best idea Smile

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:54 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good on you I say!

Nice to see a bloke looking out for his mates Thumbs Up

Just a pity you got caught - but I bet money he'll sh1t it every time he sees you coming now Laughing

Hope they ain't too harsh on you mate,

Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr C
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:55 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

taking it in the ring will probably have the opposite effect

especially if you don't use KY

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 01:07 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try getting a bike Scooby, works well to get rid of aggression and you don't get bruised (generally)

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 13:50 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say this, but that has to be one of the most stupidest things you could have ever done. Ask Richard if after all the blah he had to go through he'd ever do it again? Heh, just the community service every week put him off.

Something you should learn: If they haven't touched you, it's not your fight.

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 14:09 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
Something you should learn: If they haven't touched you, it's not your fight.
Also, if the fight was a few days ago and you see them, go out of your car and attack the person...............then I know some anger management tapes called " think dude". Brick Wall Laughing

Good luck Scoobs and learn from this!

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 15:09 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're sick! Wouldn't want to meet you in a dark ally. To be honest, you won't do time you will more than likely get community service and a piss poor fine. Enjoy! Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 15:35 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't be so sure about that Andrew. It all really depends on who your judge is on the day. Whether or not they're an easy go lucky person or someone who thinks you should learn from your mistakes. Plus, breaking someone's nose is a little different to ripping a jumper and reopening some wound that's being held together by surgical tape.

Also just in case Scoobs didn't know, he'll be sent to see a social worker who will do a psychoanalysis on him. It really all depends on their report and what impression you make on this person. If you play the game right - admit to being wrong whilst truly making this person believe your apologetic plea - then he might just get away with it. Otherwise if he lets his true anger shine through and say that the guy deserved it things could get a lot worse.

On a lighter note, when I went with Richard to see the his social worker for the first time he knew they'd be asking him about his alcohol in take due to the fact that when he got into the fight he had been highly intoxicated. Funny thing is he didn't realise he'd chosen to wear a Guiness t-shirt til we were already there.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:47 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Me no understandy Eeenglish" usually works quite well in Court I've heard Wink

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 15:54 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reply:
" I guess we'll just have to send you back to your country of origin, whats that? You can't speak English and tell me where your from. Sierra Leone it is then." Razz Laughing

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:00 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money on the fact that he won't go down for it. Yes zimma had to see a social worker but there was 3 of them attacking someone on their own, Scoob's case is slightly different. Just be nice, act sorry and you'll get away with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:21 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
The reply:
" I guess we'll just have to send you back to your country of origin, whats that? You can't speak English and tell me where your from. Sierra Leone it is then." Razz Laughing

More like "report back here on such'n'such a date for deportation" of which I guess 0.0001% of them actually turn up Razz Most will just disappear back into society. It obviously works so I reckon Scoob should give it a go, just make sure you have the latest £200 trainers on when you go to court, just to make it look realistic you understand Razz

Jo
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:53 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why he should get away with it.. I'm with Suzi it wasn't his fight.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 20:12 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we've heard nothing from Scoob. Do you think he's getting to know bubba right about now?

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My you sure have purrdy teeth..."

"Squeal piggy...!"
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 363 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2