Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Going to get a Motorhispania RX50 and want advise

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

v0dka
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:46 - 09 May 2004    Post subject: Going to get a Motorhispania RX50 and want advise Reply with quote

well.. yea i'm 16, i'm trying to get a Motorhispania RX50, and i was wondering if some one could point out to me the good features of it, and the bad features? And also how i would go about derestricting, and all tip that would be useful.

Much appreciated.

Steve - Mr. Green

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:11 - 10 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh...

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=25090

No need to post it twice mate Tut Tut

That sucking sound is bandwidth Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 05:11 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if it has been posted before then fair enough..but just so you know..(not really a tip but you know any advice helps right..) if you look in the bike trader there is a farily new MH rx50 in blue & silver for around 800-900 pound hope this helps Very Happy

rs fiddie 02'tetsuya rep, Mk sp 75cc alloy kit, 21mm dellorto carb, pod air filter, Mk Clutch, Jolly Moto 80cc pipe
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1