Cyclists attitude gets owned by the Police

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 22 Aug 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:

I would love to see how you will deal with when being dealt with for a relatively minor offence. I can see it turning into you doing time - you have got a big mouth and a small brain!

If you think a statement like that is a clever idea, you go, girl. Let's see you actually do it, on camera, posted up here and see whether or not Mr. Plod either backs down as you think, or slowly and carefully tears you a new asshole.

If you were the guy in the video, you would do exactly the same, right down to the part where he pissed his pants and said 'sorry officer, I want my mummy'.

doing time? lol

tearing him a new asshole? for what exactly?

if that copper was on his driving test he'd have failed. his manoeuvre caused another vehicle to have to alter their speed and/or swerve = automatic fail. 1 major. do not pass go..

if he wanted to be an arse about it and try to pressure the cyclist his video is all the evidence he needs. silly move by the copper and he should know better. compounded by the fact he then felt the need to assert his 'authorrrittaa' by moaning at the innocent cyclist really ticks me off.

there's just no need for that kind of behaviour.

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:49 - 22 Aug 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I promise you, I'm not disagreeing even slightly. The copper was a complete muppet, and way out of line. The cyclist was completely in the right.

What I'm saying is that Usually_Wong is very keen to show he's billy-big-balls on here but in a situation like this, with a fiery copper who seems intent on dishing out Dredd style justice, the boy would not only fail the attitude test, he'd probably make himself a massive target for reasons unknown with those big ol' flappy gums.

In that situation, you would have to be 100% sure of your rights and the letter of the law (and I don't mean the 'internet interpretation' of either), before firing both barrels at a uniform - you can tell the guy is a bulldog, and is just hoping for a bite back before he gets the nightstick out!

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 11:00 - 22 Aug 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't help the cyclists case that he had a whingy, faggoty voice.

If I'd have shouted at said policeman in my best "Angry Scotsman" voice, he'd probably have thought twice about running his mouth off.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 221 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2