 Fifteen15 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:51 - 08 Oct 2013 Post subject: Part number for GSXR 600 K9 upper fairing |
 |
|
I'm looking to get the part number for the LHS upper fairing (as below but LHS) on a GSXR 600 K9. For some reason the part number stamped on the back of the panel doesn't match up with any codes online and Suzuki like to give them real obscure names so I can't search for it. I've had a look at the schematic diagrams online but can't find the upper fairing.
Any help? Thanks
https://s24.postimg.org/vpli566j7/Upper_Fairing.png ____________________ "Pain is weakness leaving the body, and blood makes the grass grow faster...but I'll wear my gear anyway" |
|
 Aff World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2011 Karma :    
|
|
 Fifteen15 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2011 Karma :    
|
|
 Aff World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2011 Karma :    
|
|