Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Nick Berg Execution

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 21:53 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: The Nick Berg Execution Reply with quote

Most, if not everyone, would have heard of this by now. Also you've most probably seen the execution video if you were able to stomach it. Not something very pleasant...

Anyways someone in an IRC channel posted me the link below where it questions whether or not Al Qaeda were involved with this assassination. Either way see for yourselves and form your own opinions.

https://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=354134&page=1&pp=50

atom
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:09 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That chair certainly got around. Haven't seen the beheading video. Actually I havent had a TV for about five years so I havent seen footage of the World Trade centre stuff bigger than an inch square in dodgy pixel vision.

The internet: ceefax for the 21st century
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:18 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video is on orgrish.com if anybody want's to see it Confused it's pretty grim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

atom
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:24 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No don't go there, its expired and turned to pop up city

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:27 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ogrish video makes the whole thing look really dodgy. Confused

haven't seen any other footage to compare it too though.

atom
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:32 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No don't go there either, nasty thought it was a clean chop, but no it was a hack. Boak...

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:33 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom wrote:
No don't go there either, nasty thought it was a clean chop, but no it was a hack. Boak...

I have no idea what you just said. Confused

atom
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:37 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Em, im eating my dinner and I went to that ogrish site, and looked at the video, and well, im not feeling to well. (Scottish to English translation Boak=Vomit)

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:41 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not very graphic really and the video is poor quality, go watch the chechen rebel video. If that doesn't get you puking i'd be surprised.

RSixer03
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 23:16 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though you can grab the video on limewire, i must admit to not having the stomach to watch it...one person though i would like to see watch it..... would be the now ex mirror editor......maybe he might realise my printing those pictures he might of caused the death of this young american!

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 23:18 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this link below. I haven't viewed it yet myself because I don't want to give myself a nightmares. Either way from other news stories I've read, the clip has been cut up to show the least blood possible.

https://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/may2004/051104beheadsuscivilian.htm

Mattastic
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:11 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon it is fake, nothing is consistant with a typical beheading.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 06:48 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me edges away from mattastic.

headlamp
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:22 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the video and it was pretty gruesome. As for the conspiracy theory, I don't go for it. The killers were possibly Chechens, if indeed they were Russian speaking, I reckon the guy was drugged before he was beheaded hence the lack of convulsions and he sat fairly quietly (almost serenely) before his appalling execution. As for the wall being the same colour as the prison, well, eggshell is fairly popular, not just in Iraq, but elsewhere too.

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 12:28 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lack of blood spray seems to suggest his heart was not pumping blood around his body when his head was cut off.
The Arteries in the neck are some under some of the highest pressure in the body and can spray a bloody long way (no pun intended).
It does look dodgy to me, however you can't deny that he was once alive and now is minus one head.

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:32 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats crazy Sick whats terrible about it is the way that they behead him.. poor guy, i hope its fake..
imagine we done that to every one of the iraqi prisoners of war which we have,
i reckon we should just nuke the entire country, then there wont be anymore terrorists to deal with Razz lol

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS-Keith wrote:
i reckon we should just nuke the entire country, then there wont be anymore terrorists to deal with Razz lol

Err, I dont think you're quite getting the point about terrorism if that's what you suggest.

It wouldn't stop terrorism it would probably make it a hell of a lot worse. All the terrorists in the world don't just hide in one place or country, they'll be spread out around the world already. Look at the September 11 people (alledgedly) they were in the USA for about two years prior to the event happening. Bombing whatever country they came from would not have stopped it.

Best way for American and British people and soldiers to stop getting injured or killed. Get the hell out of other countries and their business, especially for the sake of oil and wealth.

Just my two pence. Rolling Eyes

Susi
Whitton Girl

PostPosted: 15:47 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS-Keith wrote:
i hope its fake..

I don't know if you're getting the point, but even if it's not a typical beheading, that's not fake. No matter how that video clip was played about with, that man is now dead.

What that article is trying to say is that maybe it was the American's who actually did the deed to take the heat off of them for the Iraqi prisoner torture pictures.

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian

PostPosted: 16:48 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Yeah the quality's really dodgy, at the moment of behedding, also lack of blood and only 1 scream suggests he was dead before (scream was added after) if you have seen the russian vid of the blocke getting his head cut off, there is absalutly loads of blood that covers and sprays all over the floor,

Vedict: Real dicapitation, bloke was already dead though.

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

KingB3N
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 17:12 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead or alive, how can someone cut off a head like that!!!

zaknafien

PostPosted: 17:18 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
if you have seen the russian vid of the blocke getting his head cut off, there is absalutly loads of blood that covers and sprays all over the floor

And the guy continues to try to breath and struggle for awhile which nick doesn't.

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

no seriously, i think its fake.
if you notice a bit after they gang up on him, the camera zooms right in and you cant see anything.
but your right Susi, either way he "was" an american soldier and however he died, he's dead nevertheless. screwed up world we live in.

and by the way, the "nuke" comment was just a joke. i know it would cause much more problems than there is at the moment. not to mention the loss of civilian life.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 00:47 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS-Keith wrote:
either way he "was" an american soldier

No he wasn't.

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:51 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused what was he?

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 00:52 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

A civilian hostage.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 352 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2