Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Supercharger!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 00:25 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Supercharger!! Reply with quote

https://www.dynomite.co.uk/Dynosite/HTMLfiles/triumph.html

Supercharger you say? 160bhp you say? No turbo lag you say?

Me wants I say! Drooling

That absolutely rocks, its just a real shame that this page (from Dyno mite's official website) has some really bad spelling errors.

My bike makes more power already than a speed triple... Hmm...

180bhp? Very Happy

Shame I don't have 4 grand... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:42 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Yes please. Looks like fun.

All the best

Keith

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool would that whine from the charger sound! Mr. Green

hmmm about as cool as my gear driven cams, mmmmmmm...

Rob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Shocked

I want..... Wink

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 13:40 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob wrote:
OMG Shocked

I want..... Wink

Gwan Rob you know you wanna! (although I have a feeling it is only designed for a 'new' speed Triple, although I expect they will modify it... Wink )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:13 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, you cheeky git, I have got the 'new' Speed Triple!

It says on the website it fits 2002/2003/2004 bikes anyway - god don't you read anything??!! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing - There hasn't been any change over those model bikes anyway, and the only new thing for this year is the 'all black' special editions.

I'm still looking at renegade atm.... Twin high level pipes......

TheBoyChris
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:49 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double that £4000 and thats the insurance. If you're after one of these it'd probably be worth spending an extra £30 on Danny's services too, you'll need 'em Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBoyChris wrote:
Double that £4000 and thats the insurance. If you're after one of these it'd probably be worth spending an extra £30 on Danny's services too, you'll need 'em Smile

Nah, thankfully I am of an age where insurance isn't as much of a problem as it is for you young'uns!!

I get fully comp on my Triple for £475 and thats with no NCB! Hopefully, if I can stay claim free for another 3 weeks I will get 1 yr NCB which should make quite a difference to my policy too! Laughing So even with the supercharger I doubt it would go much above £1400 tops?

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:45 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Re: Supercharger!! Reply with quote

Now if they could just make it for a bike that makes a claimed 180hp as standard, it would start to get interesting Smile.

Rob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 15 May 2004    Post subject: Re: Supercharger!! Reply with quote

G wrote:
Now if they could just make it for a bike that makes a claimed 180hp as standard, it would start to get interesting Smile.

Don't want much then do you G??!! Laughing Laughing

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 08:20 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's right though, for the money you could upgrade to a bike that makes the same power and still have plenty of change left over. Smile

Oh and Rob you /have/ to get the Renegades, I had one on my XJR, sounded the dogs. Honestly your bike will sound like thunder. Twisted Evil

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:01 - 16 May 2004    Post subject: Re: Supercharger!! Reply with quote

Rob wrote:

Don't want much then do you G??!! Laughing Laughing

Not much, just somethhing like this:
https://www.dynomite.co.uk/Dynosite/HTMLfiles/supercharger.html

Shame it's only for the latest models, or Korn could use up some of that excess cash he's got floating around, instead of buying engine hoists Razz.

Mark
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:09 - 17 May 2004    Post subject: Harnesses? Reply with quote

D'ya reckon you could get a harness to tie yourself to your 180bhp naked bike.... hmm.

If you go to -

https://www.racingflix.com

There is a vid of a twin turbo busa pushing over 200 on the ROAD. It gets there so fast. It's fantastic. And i never ever want a go on it. ever.

Possibly.... Maybe once.

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 11:42 - 17 May 2004    Post subject: Re: Supercharger!! Reply with quote

G wrote:

Holy shit, 200bhp! But £3995 is more than I paid for my bike, so don't think it's very cost effective power Eh?

Mark
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 12:20 - 17 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

only 4 grand, oh right i'll have two then. Sick
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 350 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1